Suh Has Knee Surgery

http://www.journalstar.com/blog/huskers.ph...p;pb=1#comments

Nebraska defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh underwent surgery on his knee Friday.

The exact nature of the surgery wasn't immediately known, but Suh is expected to miss spring practice. However, Suh is expected to be full-go for the start of preseason camp in August.

Suh started 11 of 12 games last season and made 34 tackles, including six for losses, with one sack.

In 2006, the 6-foot-4, 305-pound Suh made 19 tackles, including eight for losses, with three-and-a-half sacks.

Suh is among four returning starters on the Huskers' defensive line.

Of course I am reading a lot into this but I think this may have been something minor they didn't want to get worse and as a precaution went ahead and tightend things up a little. He is a big guy and his knees take a beating just by the nature of the position he plays.

Of course I could be way the hell off as well

Hopefully he's just getting his knee scoped so he'll have a faster recovery. I had both my shoulders scoped and I was back in full health in 6 weeks and full contact in about 2-3 months after the operation when doing therapy. I wish him luck on his knee

This sucks, I hope he is ready to go 100% come fall, though, or we are going to have a hard time replacing him.

Have a hard time replacing Suh??? Were we watching the same games last year?? His stats were NOT very impressive last year. Obviously the guy has the size and the frame to be a potential premere defensive tackle, but i think after the way our D-line played last year the same could be said for all of them as well. They have potential, they have hardly proven anything.