Purify garnering interest

Assuming teams are taking a good look at Mo and looking past his run-ins with the law...he really us making a good case for himself with this pro day. His measurables remind me of D. Bowe when he was drafted to KC last year. Purify is 6-3 224...the same or bigger than Bowe. He runs about a 4.45-4.55...about the same as Bowe. Yes I know he won't get drafted near what Bowe did or anything like that, but it's just a simple comparison.

Its hard to defend all the stupid things he's done, but all in all I would assume they were just results of being in a small town with not a lot to do in the offseason and media to cover any slip these guys make.

What he has done has obviously been stupid and should affect him, but they guy can play football. Don't know where he will get drafted, but I think he'll make a roster and become a teams red zone specialty. The league just doesn't look over big and fast WRs who can jump, despite some off field problems.

Meh, who cares if he gets in trouble with the law? That just makes it more likely that he'll wind up with the Bengals. They specialize in cons.

Or the Viqueens.

I would love to see the "VIKINGS" draft him.

GBR!!!

We do need another WR.....and he would fit in nicely with Childress since he is pretty much like Clownahan. Also, the Vikes like to break the law so he would fit right in with these guys.

He's one helluva red zone receiver- I'd love to see him go to my 49ers. Then again, they had a lot of trouble getting within 40 yards of the red zone last year. The 07' offense was epically awful. Who knows if Alex Smith could get the ball to him.

Meh, who cares if he gets in trouble with the law? That just makes it more likely that he'll wind up with the Bengals. They specialize in cons.

Or the Viqueens.

I would love to see the "VIKINGS" draft him.

GBR!!!

I would hope they get someone who can actually throw the ball if Purify were to settle there next year.