Big 12 coahes

Brown is too high on that list IMO. Top five recruiting almost every year and he struggles with the likes of a 6-6 Iowa in a bowl game? That tells me something, nevermind that fact the only time he did anything was when Young was his QB.

Mizzou did not dominate KU, KU could move the ball in the first half, they just couldn't quite score. About everything that could go wrong for them did in that first half and they still managed to make a game of it. Mizzou deserved the W but that game could have gone either way.

Mizzou did not dominate KU, KU could move the ball in the first half, they just couldn't quite score. About everything that could go wrong for them did in that first half and they still managed to make a game of it. Mizzou deserved the W but that game could have gone either way.

Danimal, I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. KU moved the ball between the 20's and that is about it. Turnovers, penalties, etc...cost them dearly, all a part of the game.

That said, again Mangino is a very good coach.

Mac Brown needs to be moved way down. He gets out coached all the time. With the surplus of extremely talented kids who grow up fans of UT he could sleep through recruiting and still have top 25 caliber talent fall right in his lap. IMO there is no reason why he can't consistently compete for the NC, but he just sucks.

I would have to agree with you Danimal. Mangino has shown that he can develop players and even get his team to play as a whole in the bigger games(Va Tech). With the exception of one bad half last year against Mizzou, Kansas would've been playing for a conference title and possibly the national championship. Without Vince Young, Brown never would have won that championship and probably won't win another one.

I really have to disagree with you. MU dominated KU. Yes, ku came back late in the game, but, you can not say KU was one half away. That is uncredible statement.

That said, Mangino is one hell of a coach.

I really disagree that MU dominated KU... You have to be kidding. How on earth can you consider an 8 point win domination? I don't care whether they came back or not, the fact is over 4 quarters Kansas was within one possession of tying you. That'd be like Nebraska fans saying we dominated every team in 95, but only winning every game by a possession. I'm sorry that's just ridiculous... :rant