We could go 1-11 this year and i would not be mad

...but even then i think that some 22 of us from huskerboard could field a team and still beat colorado, baylor, and Cy's Cyclones.

I've got a whole cabinet filled with cans of Whup Ass...don't make me have to open a can of it on you :angry:

Of course, we'll have to kidnap Cy and force him to tell us all four of their plays . . .

Those four plays are: kickoff return, punt, safety punt, and qb kneel. :lol:

Bwhahaha...sooooo hilarious <_< Of course I don't know how you could have forgotten our other two plays... "Interception" and "Fumble"...two plays that we pulled off perfectly in Lincoln last year...

Anyway...laugh now wise guy cuz come this football season you'll be paying homage to me and the Big 12 North Champions: the Iowa State Cyclones...

I'm glad they are doing well... it looks great for the Big XII. Although I believe their football team won't be as good as they were last year they are still 2nd or 3rd best in the North for years to come I think. They played garbage teams last year, but because of the chaos last year with all the top things they go lucky because they couldn't leave a 1 loss team out of a BCS game.

They still beat a very good VA Tech team.

They beat a VATech team that for the majority of the season didnt know how to play on the offensive side of the ball..

...but even then i think that some 22 of us from huskerboard could field a team and still beat colorado, baylor, and Cy's Cyclones.

I've got a whole cabinet filled with cans of Whup Ass...don't make me have to open a can of it on you :angry:

Of course, we'll have to kidnap Cy and force him to tell us all four of their plays . . .

Bwhahaha...sooooo hilarious <_< Of course I don't know how you could have forgotten our other two plays... "Interception" and "Fumble"...two plays that we pulled off perfectly in Lincoln last year...

Anyway...laugh now wise guy cuz come this football season you'll be paying homage to me and the Big 12 North Champions: the Iowa State Cyclones...

If Iowa State wins the north i will shave my head and post pictures of it :cheers

beat kansas, because they need the whoopin'.

beat missouri, because they need it worse.

beat k-state, because the just deserve it.

beat okie lite, because gundy is a 40 years old. HE'S. A. MAN!

beat colorado, because IT'S DIVISION ONE FOOTBALL, BABY!!!

beat iowa state, because it's force of habit.

If Iowa State wins the north i will shave my head and post pictures of it :cheers

If Iowa State wins the north (this year) I will run naked around Memorial Stadium in a Cyclone cap....don't think I have anything to worry about. :clap Uh, don't think anyone will want to see pictures of it...but you can read the police log...they won't have a hard time catching me, and they should have plenty of time to get there after it is reported. :wacko:

Great...win a the big game for an opportunity to see a bald guy and a running naked guy... <_<

Throwing this game is looking better and better....

By the way Trucker...it's gonna be cold at Memorial Stadium in December so you better wear a sock...and not on your foot. I'd hate to be responsible for a vital part freezing off....

1-11 would never be acceptable!!! As far as Kansas, I think it's great that they had a great year in football and basketball. Makes the Big 12 look good, and were a part of the old Big 8 that I wished we were still in. Had a lot of fun down in Kansas, back in the day when you could drink 3-2 beer at 18 :lol:

GBR!!!

Great...win a the big game for an opportunity to see a bald guy and a running naked guy... <_<

By the way Trucker...it's gonna be cold at Memorial Stadium in December so you better wear a sock...and not on your foot. I'd hate to be responsible for a vital part freezing off....

Guess it looks like Iowa State now has 2 reasons not to win the north, now they have there excuse. Better start gearing up for the 09 season.

If it is cold...not sure the sock would fit, Cy! :clap

I'm not gonna lie.....if we go 1-11.......that would really piss me off

:yeah I think it would definitely make a lot of fans alcoholics...including me...hopefully the one win would be ISU...or CU...or Missouri...heck, I don't want to lose against anyone...

I'm not pissed at KU even though they got lucky that Memphis missed all those free throws. I'm just pissed at all the people in Nebraska who are KU basketball "fans" just because they are better at basketball than NU. They know if NU was as good as KU in basketball then they would all be NU fans. Just stupid bandwagoner pieces of s**t.

Oh yeah and if we go 1-11 then fire all the coaches because that'd be worse than Callahan. But were not gonna go 1-11. Hopefully 8-4 and the Alamo Bowl or something is what I'm hoping for.