Now that Bball season is over...

We won't lose to USF, and I am picking NU to win against Va TEch so have some faith

and dont call our last season a fluke.

You guys had a great year. Congrats to your football and basketball teams. I'm pretty sure most of Husker fans were pulling for Kansas in your bowl game and final four games. Great way to finish off both seasons. Good luck this year, except against us of course.

GBR!!!

2008 kansas schedule and my predictions

Aug. 30 Florida Int'l....W

Sep. 6 Louisiana Tech....W

Sep. 13 at South Florida...L (Speed, SF has it, Kansas dont)

Sep. 20 Sam Houston St....W

Oct. 4 at Iowa State...W

Oct. 11 Colorado....W

Oct. 18 at Oklahoma...L (oklahomas always tough)

Oct. 25 Texas Tech...L (graham harrell to michael crabtree will be heard a lot this day)

Nov. 1 Kansas State....W

Nov. 8 at Nebraska...L (no too far fetched to believe this)

Nov. 15 Texas...L (Will Muschamp's new D will shut you boys out)

Nov. 29 at Missouri...L (repeat of last year)

kansas will come back to earth after their FLUKE of a 2007 season

I agree with the picks, except for the South Florida call. I think KU wins that one. Beating VT in the Orange Bowl should have dispelled the speed thing. And Texas wont shut anyone out this year.

South Florida beat West Virginia, Auburn, Pitt and Louisville in 2007. They started 6-0 beating 2 ranked teams (Auburn and WVU). With the exception of their bowl game against Oregon, USF's losses were by a TD or less. They climbed to as high as #2 in the polls last year. Leavitt is a good coach. Don't discount USF. Kansas loses to USF this year.

Oct. 4 at Iowa State...W

Oct. 11 Colorado....W

Oct. 25 Texas Tech...L (graham harrell to michael crabtree will be heard a lot this day)

Nov. 1 Kansas State....W

I agree with the picks, except for the South Florida call. I think KU wins that one. Beating VT in the Orange Bowl should have dispelled the speed thing. And Texas wont shut anyone out this year.

South Florida beat West Virginia, Auburn, Pitt and Louisville in 2007. They started 6-0 beating 2 ranked teams (Auburn and WVU). With the exception of their bowl game against Oregon, USF's losses were by a TD or less. They climbed to as high as #2 in the polls last year. Leavitt is a good coach. Don't discount USF. Kansas loses to USF this year.

But wait...South Florida might have beaten some ranked teams but Kansas beat....uh...um....Florida International and...uh...Baylor, SE Louisiana and lots of the other college football elites.... <_<

KU will go 10-2 with losses to OU and MU. No way Texas and Texas Tech beats KU in Lawrence. Won't happen!

Rock Chalk! Orange Bowl Champs in Football and National Champs in Basketball!!!

You know I actually cheered for you guys on Monday night because it was the Big XII and I wanted to see them win. However, the way you come on to our board to gloat makes me wish I would've cheered for the dark side. <_<

KU will go 10-2 with losses to OU and MU. No way Texas and Texas Tech beats KU in Lawrence. Won't happen!

Rock Chalk! Orange Bowl Champs in Football and National Champs in Basketball!!!

You know I actually cheered for you guys on Monday night because it was the Big XII and I wanted to see them win. However, the way you come on to our board to gloat makes me wish I would've cheered for the dark side. <_<

I would have cheered for anybody, even Kansas, as long as they beat Memphis...I hate Shawn Taggart.

I actually kind of like the Jayhawks Bball team...the only decent players they ever have come from Iowa anyway so it's almost like cheering for the home team.

Oct. 4 at Iowa State...W

Oct. 11 Colorado....W

Nov. 1 Kansas State....W

But wait...South Florida might have beaten some ranked teams but Kansas beat....uh...um....Florida International and...uh...Baylor, SE Louisiana and lots of the other college football elites.... <_<

Pitt and Louisville missed bowl games. They dont count any more than ISU or Baylor does for KU. Auburn finished with 4 losses, who cares where they were ranked during the season, NU and KSU were both ranked at some point last year. KU lost to MU. USF lost to Rutgers UConn and Cincinnati.

I dont know how this thread turned into this but anywayz...

I didnt come on this board to gloat, I was just giving my support

to the NU football program the same way you guys have cheered for us.

If it is NU vs. anybody besides KU I will root for them.

I say NU goes 9-3, KU goes 10-2 both get bowl games. Pelini should

prove himself this year, never forget how excited I was watching LSU's D

stomp Ohio State. Good Luck this football season, both of our teams will need it. Just beat Mizzery and KSUcks!