QB Shavodrick Beaver

I laughed at first when I read his name.......................I'm immature................ <_<

this kid should be able to lay the smack down. why?

his name is 'shavodrick'. don't know what that means, but you can be sure it started a couple of fights in grade school.

Committed to Tulsa

Apparently everyone is too busy making beaver jokes to notice the latest news: he committed to Tulsa morons! I wonder if all that losing made him think twice about Michigan.

Sounds like Mitch Mustain's old pal at Tulsa pulled a fast one. Quite an effort to talk a guy out of being a 4 year starter to come in and compete with 2 established QBs. On the other hand RR already drove off any number of guys so maybe he is more like Loyd Carr than we thought.

Committed to Tulsa

Apparently everyone is too busy making beaver jokes to notice the latest news: he committed to Tulsa morons! I wonder if all that losing made him think twice about Michigan.

Hey! Dont call us morons! :angry:, but yeah...who cares? That sucks for Michigan...and Im sure all that losing played a big part....what else do you want?

I meant it in an endearing way. :cheers