Spring Game Media Coverage

Since the spring game isn't going to be televised, but IS sold out, do you guys think it is going to get any kind of coverage? I don't know if Alabama's game last year was actually televised but I remember on sportscenter they showed some clips of it either way, and I think that did a lot of good for Alabama's national presence last year. Hoping we can get the same effect. :)

It wouldn't surprise me if there were something like what espn did at Alabama. Nebraska is such a high level program and Pelini was highly regarded as the best defensive coordinator and next good head coach ready to make the jump. Everyone hates on us so much but in the back of their minds are hoping that we don't rebound and be as dominant as we were in the 90's. I know that being as dominant as we were in the 90's isn't very realistic these days but being a perenial top 10 team is. Espn may give us a little air time just because our image was damaged so badly with the last coach and AD. Osborne being back and Pelini finally getting his shot could be very intriguing to espn.

The biggest thing about not having our game on TV this year is you do not want to give anyone a free look at our new offense and defense. Pop in a tape, hit record and you already have some tape on us 5 months in advance. Not the smartest of things.

Does it hurt the fans, especially those who won't be in attendance? Sure. But it helps mask some of the things the coaches do not want everyone else seeing.

Since the spring game isn't going to be televised, but IS sold out, do you guys think it is going to get any kind of coverage? I don't know if Alabama's game last year was actually televised but I remember on sportscenter they showed some clips of it either way, and I think that did a lot of good for Alabama's national presence last year. Hoping we can get the same effect. :)

Well- you said "any"- it will be on radio of course...