Husker Draft

Guys....Now, if we all take a player, nobody will have a full team! A few people are going to have to volunteer to sit this one out. As a matter of fact, I think two teams are all we need for the spring game. haha :funnyhahah

Well...

OK...

But I still want to see Bo Scrimmage against our Offense.

I would also take Ganz, people want to see how he reacts to his success last season, if it was just a fluke or if he really is talented. If he plays like doo doo butter, that will give us something to talk about for the next 5 months.

I would like to see him succeed tho, he deserves some success after sitting on the bench all that time.

The starting QB is the single most important player on any team, so I'd be include to choose Ganz with the first pick. However, I don't know what Lee and Witt have looked like. If I had seen them play and I deemed them to be superior or equal to Ganz I would choose Marlon Lucky.

I'm taking all the kickers with my first picks....I won't have any need for those big dumb linemen or those goofy little running backs because there won't be any need for them if there's no opening kick-off and if I have all the kickers...there won't BE an opening kickoff so I automatically win!

Unless you loose the coin flip then you will have to kick to them.

I'm taking all the kickers with my first picks....I won't have any need for those big dumb linemen or those goofy little running backs because there won't be any need for them if there's no opening kick-off and if I have all the kickers...there won't BE an opening kickoff so I automatically win!

Unless you loose the coin flip then you will have to kick to them.

He is going to use those dumb linemen to do the kicking.... :corndance and run back the kick offs. :hellloooo