This is sad...

Kids in Nebraska grow up dreaming of being the next Tommie Frazier, or in my case the next Gerry Gdowski. Kids in Missouri grow up dreaming of being the next Tony Gonzales.

Well...I don't know about kids growning up in Nebraska and Missouri but this boy grew up in SW Iowa and all he dreamed about was getting laid... <_<

The Million Dollar question is, Did your dreams come true?

Kids in Nebraska grow up dreaming of being the next Tommie Frazier, or in my case the next Gerry Gdowski. Kids in Missouri grow up dreaming of being the next Tony Gonzales.

Well...I don't know about kids growning up in Nebraska and Missouri but this boy grew up in SW Iowa and all he dreamed about was getting laid... <_<

Touchdown!

Cy..I hope you didn't grow up on a Chicken Farm.

Or did you mean by dancin girls in Hula skirts?

Back then, the defenses were tougher. I could usually get to the red zone but then had a lot of trouble pushing the ball over the goal.... <_<

What Missouri has sports wise

St.Louis Rams

Kansas City chiefs

St. Louis Cardinals <---- Wining tradition playing games this time of year

St. Louis Blues

Kansas City Royals <-------- playing games at this time (surprisingly good this year)

Missouri Tigers <----------- Sub par tradition

What Nebraska has sports wise

Nebraska Corn huskers <--- Wining tradition

not to belittle the huskers attendance but obviously one has less competition to sell out sporting events.

Hate to break it to you, but there is a lot more than Cornhusker football. They may be our main team, and we may only have semi-pro (rather than big league) teams but still:

Omaha Royals

Omaha Lancers

Lincoln Stars

Omaha Beef

UNO Mavericks (Hockey and Football)

Creighton Bluejays (Basketball and Baseball)

and NU Baseball.

St.Louis Rams

Kansas City chiefs

St. Louis Blues

Kansas City Royals <-------- playing games at this time (surprisingly good this year)

not to belittle the huskers attendance but obviously one has less competition to sell out sporting events.

Hate to break it to you, but there is a lot more than Cornhusker football. They may be our main team, and we may only have semi-pro (rather than big league) teams but still:

Omaha Royals

Omaha Lancers

Lincoln Stars

Omaha Beef

UNO Mavericks (Hockey and Football)

Creighton Bluejays (Basketball and Baseball)

and NU Baseball.

and like I said... there is a LARGE population of kc roayals and chiefs fans in Nebraska. from where I lived in nebraska I could get to the sports complexes in kc in about 2 hours

The WMU spring game drew a reported 1,200 people and that must have been counting players, as actuall fans in the stands were more like 500. The Michigan State Spring game I went to last week had aprox. 24,000 in attendance. College Football is just off the sports radar in most places. Spring attendance above the mid 20's takes an exceptionaly motivated fan base. I think Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, etc... are close to the norm. You guys are just above and beyond to show up in that volume in a year where you aren't expected to contend for a title.

Back then, the defenses were tougher. I could usually get to the red zone but then had a lot of trouble pushing the ball over the goal.... <_<

Did you try the fumblerooski (sp)?

Did you try the fumblerooski (sp)?

Nah...I always went with the "pulling guard"....maybe if I had been a USC fan I would have had better luck. There was always something about a Trojan... <_<

Damn Catholic girls anyway.... :angry:

St.Louis Rams

Kansas City chiefs

St. Louis Blues

Nebraska has a great freakin zoo!

That is true. The SAC museum is pretty cool too. I am not thinkin many sports fans will be like, I NEED TO GO TO THE ZOO AGAIN, skip the on major sporting event since January (or December, sadly), but one never knows...