Class of 2009 Commitment No. 2

I don't see this guy decommiting, barring unforeseen circumstances. Seems like Pelini's kind of kid.

Good to see that last weekend has bore some fruit and got us a commit. From what I understand the others were pretty impressed as-well.

But we were the only good offer he had at this point. We still gotta show we can woo guys that have the "name" schools going after them. Hopefully we can do that now, but it may not happen til we start winning games again. I would hope it happens then anyway.

I don't see this guy decommiting, barring unforeseen circumstances. Seems like Pelini's kind of kid.

Good to see that last weekend has bore some fruit and got us a commit. From what I understand the others were pretty impressed as-well.

But we were the only good offer he had at this point. We still gotta show we can woo guys that have the "name" schools going after them. Hopefully we can do that now, but it may not happen til we start winning games again. I would hope it happens then anyway.

i don't see many kids decommitting from pelini b/c hes so straight forward with them

imo, callahan and his staff always kissed ass to get kids to come here, pelini won't do that, he'll tell you straight up the situation, and if you want to come, come, but if you don't, theres the door

i don't see many kids decommitting from pelini b/c hes so straight forward with them

imo, callahan and his staff always kissed ass to get kids to come here, pelini won't do that, he'll tell you straight up the situation, and if you want to come, come, but if you don't, theres the door

you mean like he did with collins? god i loved his comment there... :koolaid2:

They waiting to give stars or something? I thought that Rivals already listed the Rivals 250 or something.

He seemed heavily recruited in the northeast area so you would think he's have some stars assessed to him.

Oh well, stars don't matter anyway, besides, they'll probably add some later in the year anyway.

They waiting to give stars or something? I thought that Rivals already listed the Rivals 250 or something.

He seemed heavily recruited in the northeast area so you would think he's have some stars assessed to him.

Oh well, stars don't matter anyway, besides, they'll probably add some later in the year anyway.

Stars..We dont need no stinking badges..

-lj056ao6GE&feature=related