LOL LSU fans more passionate about football the Husker fans

rofl on another message board.

here are his reasons.

A- I don't think there are any more passionate fans in the country than LSU fans

B- When considering the most passionate fans, I rarely ever hear NU fans mentioned

C- I hung around a bunch of NU fans in S.A. in '03 for their bowl game vs. Mich. St. --- talked mad sh#t to them for about 3 days straight and never heard as much of a peep in response.

here are his reasons.

A- I don't think there are any more passionate fans in the country than LSU fans

B- When considering the most passionate fans, I rarely ever hear NU fans mentioned

C- I hung around a bunch of NU fans in S.A. in '03 for their bowl game vs. Mich. St. --- talked mad sh#t to them for about 3 days straight and never heard as much of a peep in response.

Reason A -- Crock of crap right there

Reason B -- How does NU not get mentioned? Just cuz our team put a bad product on the field doesn't mean the fans go away!

Reason C -- Thats because we aren't classless and don't have to talk trash to make us feel good like LSU Fans

How can a LSU talk about Husker Fans not being passionate about Football? Brett Mushburger has stated before that the "Greatest College Football Fans are Cornhusker Fans". I hope I'm not the only Cornhusker fan that will get up on Saturday Morning to watch College Game Day, then sit in front of the TV all day watching College Football. Not to mention, the LSU fan needs to get to a Sports Bar when the Cornhuskers are on TV let alone he could take a nap on Dodge Street or Interstate 80.

I think Cornhusker fans also watch the polls to see who has to get beat ahead of us for the Cornhuskers to go up in the polls.

Maybe the LSU fan needs to realize that College Football is like a second religion in Nebraska. Some say that Nebraska Football is a second religion with it's services on Saturday.

here are his reasons.

A - Who cares?

B - Who cares?

C - Who cares?

I don't know why everybody cares so much who other fans are saying about NU's fans, and then debating who's the bestest fan of them all. I say...

Who cares?

I know I love Nebraska football. I know I will read every little article on NU football there is. I know I will watch every NU game I possibly can. I'm not trying to compete with other fans, I'm just very interested and entertained by NU football.

here are his reasons.

A- "I don't think"...aannd cut. Stop right there.

B- See "I don't think"

C- Who wants to talk to someone from Lousiana?

here are his reasons.

Reason A -- Crock of crap right there

Reason B -- How does NU not get mentioned? Just cuz our team put a bad product on the field doesn't mean the fans go away!

Reason C -- Thats because we aren't classless and don't have to talk trash to make us feel good like LSU Fans

:koolaid2::yeah:bonez

I honestly don't really care what an LSU fan thinks of our fanbase. I know we are passionate about our team, sometimes to an unhealthy level, and I don't need someone to tell me that. I love my Huskers regardless and he's just upset they don't have Bo anymore. :clap

Totally! :yeah

86,000 people showed up to see a lame duck coach a team on a 5 game losing streak that was playing with hopes of a bowl game pretty much crushed. Oh, and 81,000 people showed up to watch a spring practice. No passion there. :sarcasm

86,000 people showed up to see a lame duck coach a team on a 5 game losing streak that was playing with hopes of a bowl game pretty much crushed. Oh, and 81,000 people showed up to watch a spring practice. No passion there. :sarcasm

Well, actually, 81,000 PAID to see the spring practice.

I like seeing what other fans say when they compare themselves to us. It's just another level of ignorance that's funny to see, in this case.

here are his reasons.

A - Who cares?

B - Who cares?

C - Who cares?

I don't know why everybody cares so much who other fans are saying about NU's fans, and then debating who's the bestest fan of them all. I say...

Who cares?

I know I love Nebraska football. I know I will read every little article on NU football there is. I know I will watch every NU game I possibly can. I'm not trying to compete with other fans, I'm just very interested and entertained by NU football.

:yeah:yeah