WR Brady Brown

Don't think we are getting the full story. Be quite the coincidence if both NU and KU backed off at the same time and all of a sudden.

On the other hand, Vandy is a very good school. If academics were the issue, then it would make sense. But this is a 180 from the way things looked for the last few weeks.

Don't know about the TE thing either. Kerr visited the same time as Brown. Sure seemed like the coaches were prepared to accept both at that point.

strange

:dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno

I read on a board elsewhere that the thought is that he did not pick Vandy over Nebraska, but rather that Nebraska had withdrawn their offer. The poster (a mod on that board, a reputable one at that) said that it seemed that coaches were thinking that he didn't have the speed to play WR at the Div. I level, and that they were only planning on taking one TE, namely Kerr.

That situation seems to make sense with the sudden change and all. Anyway, take it for what its worth.

i think that's bull and that mod for rivals is making an excuse

I read on a board elsewhere that the thought is that he did not pick Vandy over Nebraska, but rather that Nebraska had withdrawn their offer. The poster (a mod on that board, a reputable one at that) said that it seemed that coaches were thinking that he didn't have the speed to play WR at the Div. I level, and that they were only planning on taking one TE, namely Kerr.

That situation seems to make sense with the sudden change and all. Anyway, take it for what its worth.

i think that's bull and that mod for rivals is making an excuse

Normally I would think so, but when you look at the sitation, it doesn't seem that far fetched. NU and KU were both at the top of his list, and then out of nowhere he chooses Vandy. I'm sure there is more to the story than what was posted, but considering the situation, it does make sense to me.