WR Brady Brown

• 2 weeks later...

With the teasers on Rivals about him since his visit, and the latest suggestion that there's a "high probability" soon-to-be commit from Texas, I'm feeling pretty good about Brady.

Perhaps one of the Kansas visitors to this board could contradict me here, because I haven't heard this story from the Kansas side.

look, this kid would be a huge get. with him and Green on board this class would really start taking shape!

And talk about early playing time, too. The 6'5" receiver playing the 5'11" corner. I'm having flashes of Mo Purify with that Texas AtM catch.

Except that right now, Purify has a good >50lbs. on Brown. Granted, brown is not even a senior in high school, but still the guy is damn skinny for being 6'5".

just for the record, he said that he would like to commit prior to the beginning of his 2-a-days, which start in a couple of weeks.

he has not come out and said that he WOULD commit prior to the beginning, but would HOPEFULLY be able to make a decision before then.

side note

his dad plays alot of golf with Jesse Cofey's grandfather

so i am going out on a limb and say that he is 90% N, 10% K and i dont know where the Vandy thing came from.