WR Brady Brown

look, this kid would be a huge get. with him and Green on board this class would really start taking shape!

And talk about early playing time, too. The 6'5" receiver playing the 5'11" corner. I'm having flashes of Mo Purify with that Texas AtM catch.

That's one aspect, but there's obviously more to it than that. Otherwise Will Henry would be seeing alot more PT.

Latest from Husker Journal:

JULY 30, 2008. PREP STAR

BRADY BROWN, WR, 6-5, 205, 4.6, ARGYLE, TEXAS

Brady has narrowed it down to Nebraska, Kansas and Vanderbilt

“I don’t have any favorites I will probably commit a month from now just before season.” said Brown

“I came back from Kansas three weeks ago with my dad and he loved it too.” he said, “Coach Jackson is recruiting me and said I could play early. That’s one of the factors is to play early. Kansas coaches say I run good routes and I’m a procession receiver.”

“Kansas is a great program they have great facilities and it’s only a five hour drive.” said Brown

Nebraska’s facilities are top of the line better than Kansas it’s a great place. Nebraska’s weight room, coach’s offices and player lounge is top of the line. I liked how everything is close together even the class rooms. My dad loved it too.” he said

“We met Coach Pelini and Coach Beck.” he said, “Coach Beck showed us around all day long.”

“Nebraska is recruiting me as a X receiver. They want to use me on the deep balls. Nebraska said they are losing five or six players as an outside receiver and I have a good chance to play early.” said Brown

We went to Vanderbilt and talked to the players and coaches.” he said, “They are in the process of rebuilding their facilities. They should have them done next year. Vanderbilt is a great academic school. My family believes in academics.”

“I like Vanderbilt a lot, I like the SEC.” said Brown

“My mother is originally from South Carolina and she would like to move back their (Greenville) after I graduate from high school.” he said

“Oklahoma said they are interested in me. Its sounds like they might offer me, hopefully. I would visit them (Oklahoma) if they offer. Oklahoma is a big-time power house.” said Brown

“I’m looking for a school that has chemistry, fan base, Nebraska has the fan base.”

Latest from Husker Journal:

JULY 30, 2008. PREP STAR

BRADY BROWN, WR, 6-5, 205, 4.6, ARGYLE, TEXAS

Brady has narrowed it down to Nebraska, Kansas and Vanderbilt

“I don’t have any favorites I will probably commit a month from now just before season.” said Brown

“I came back from Kansas three weeks ago with my dad and he loved it too.” he said, “Coach Jackson is recruiting me and said I could play early. That’s one of the factors is to play early. Kansas coaches say I run good routes and I’m a procession receiver.”

“Kansas is a great program they have great facilities and it’s only a five hour drive.” said Brown

Nebraska’s facilities are top of the line better than Kansas it’s a great place. Nebraska’s weight room, coach’s offices and player lounge is top of the line. I liked how everything is close together even the class rooms. My dad loved it too.” he said

“We met Coach Pelini and Coach Beck.” he said, “Coach Beck showed us around all day long.”

“Nebraska is recruiting me as a X receiver. They want to use me on the deep balls. Nebraska said they are losing five or six players as an outside receiver and I have a good chance to play early.” said Brown

We went to Vanderbilt and talked to the players and coaches.” he said, “They are in the process of rebuilding their facilities. They should have them done next year. Vanderbilt is a great academic school. My family believes in academics.”

“I like Vanderbilt a lot, I like the SEC.” said Brown

“My mother is originally from South Carolina and she would like to move back their (Greenville) after I graduate from high school.” he said

“Oklahoma said they are interested in me. Its sounds like they might offer me, hopefully. I would visit them (Oklahoma) if they offer. Oklahoma is a big-time power house.” said Brown

“I’m looking for a school that has chemistry, fan base, Nebraska has the fan base.”

For the moment it sounds like h's ours to lose...what happens when OU offers???

• 2 weeks later...