The Coach Bo Show

Isn't it just "The Nebraska Football Show" now? If not, then probably just "The Bo Pelini Show".

Yeah, last time I saw it with Bo it was just called the Nebraska Cornhusker Football Show. I think he may have requested that his name not be in it? Not really sure.

The Nebraska Cornhusker Football Show? Wow, that has ZERO ring to it. Gotta come-up with something better than that.

I talked to Bo today about this and this is what he had to say, "You know, alot of people like to have their names in shows to make themselves feel important. To make themselves feel like they're some sort of star. But you know what? That's just not my style. I don't want a show named after me, so that's why it's going to be called the Nebraska Cornhusker Football Show (NCFS). I know many out there are already complaining about it having no flow, or just don't like the name. But it's going to stay the NCFS...and so...if people don't like that, tough."

I talked to Bo today about this and this is what he had to say, "You know, alot of people like to have their names in shows to make themselves feel important. To make themselves feel like they're some sort of star. But you know what? That's just not my style. I don't want a show named after me, so that's why it's going to be called the Nebraska Cornhusker Football Show (NCFS). I know many out there are already complaining about it having no flow, or just don't like the name. But it's going to stay the NCFS...and so...if people don't like that, tough."

short version, "it's not about me. and if you don't like that it is not about me, get bent."

short version, "it's not about me. and if you don't like that it is not about me, get bent."

:clap

You spoke with Bo about this? What, are you two neighbors? chuckleshuffle

No, he's my dad...wait, neighbor is more believable. Yes, he is my neighbor...

No, he's my dad...wait, neighbor is more believable. Yes, he is my neighbor...

kinda like wilson from 'home improvements'.

post-340-1212435211.jpg