Pretty excited.............

So as some of you know my wife and I have been trying to have a kid for about 3 years now. We have gone thru every step in the infertility process and are now going thru the invitro process. Yesterday she went in for an egg retrieval procedure and they were able to harvest 17 eggs from her. They inseminated all of them and 10 of them are now embryos! Now if they keep growing Tuesday she will have two of them implanted in the hopes that at least one, if not both of them, take and she will then be pregnant. The other embryos would be frozen so we could use those at a later time. The key here is that they need to keep growing for the next 5 days and need to look like healthy embryos. If they don't we won't be able to use them and it would be a disappointment. We have no options outside of this procedure other than adoption as this is our last step. Please say a prayer for us and keep us in your thoughts because this is a critical time for us. I'm so excited right now I can't wait for Tuesday!!!! :clap

Well here's an update on our situation, my wife and I went in for our transfer today and they were able to transfer two what they called two "perfect" embryo's into her. They are watching 5 more embryo's for the next day or say to make sure that they still continue to grow. If they do then they will freeze those 5 for future use. We lost 3 of the 10 embryo's that were fertilized because they stopped growing. We will find out next Thursday the 19th if we are going to be expecting little ones or not and I can't stand the freakin wait!!!! :clap