Husker Secondary

By the way...did you notice that FEMA bought me a new computer? Your taxpayer dollars in action right there baby!

Hopefully your computer has enough processor speed and RAM so that you can keep the ridiculous posts coming about how Iowa State is actually going to win games this season...

:P:D:lol:

OOOOHHH :nutz

By the way...did you notice that FEMA bought me a new computer? Your taxpayer dollars in action right there baby!

Hopefully your computer has enough processor speed and RAM so that you can keep the ridiculous posts coming about how Iowa State is actually going to win games this season...

:P:D:lol:

Right now I'm busy putting those ridiculous Hawkeye fans in their place. Gawd, what a bunch of dips$&ts they have over there in the Big 10....thinking the level of play in their pathetic youth league conference even remotely comes near to the level of Big 12 play...

Wasn't there a rumor a few years ago that Nebraska wanted to schedule Iowa for another home/away series but Iowa would do it because they were....let us put it bluntly...pussies? I think I remember hearing about that. Oh well...even if it isn't true I'm going to bring it up to them anyway and tell them it's true. That should get their panties in a bunch....

Right now I'm busy putting those ridiculous Hawkeye fans in their place. Gawd, what a bunch of dips$&ts they have over there in the Big 10....thinking the level of play in their pathetic youth league conference even remotely comes near to the level of Big 12 play...

Wasn't there a rumor a few years ago that Nebraska wanted to schedule Iowa for another home/away series but Iowa would do it because they were....let us put it bluntly...pussies? I think I remember hearing about that. Oh well...even if it isn't true I'm going to bring it up to them anyway and tell them it's true. That should get their panties in a bunch....

Don't even get me started on the "Big" 10 (+1). Probably one of the weakest conferences in college football right now. I mean, honestly, who is actually good? Ohio State will lose their game against USC, cruise through their conference, and since the loss to USC was early on in the season, will be in the National Championship game again this season (most likely against Georgia or Florida). Makes me want to throw up.

And then we have conferences like SEC and the Big 12 who have many quality teams. Sure there are certain teams that are rather weak, but overall, I feel these two conferences are the strongest in the nation.

Suck an egg "Big" 10 (+1).

Don't even get me started on the "Big" 10 (+1). Probably one of the weakest conferences in college football right now. I mean, honestly, who is actually good? Ohio State will lose their game against USC, cruise through their conference, and since the loss to USC was early on in the season, will be in the National Championship game again this season (most likely against Georgia or Florida). Makes me want to throw up.

And then we have conferences like SEC and the Big 12 who have many quality teams. Sure there are certain teams that are rather weak, but overall, I feel these two conferences are the strongest in the nation.

In that case, I'm sure you'll be glad to know that in the Hawkeye forum they are saying that in 2004 THEY tried to get Nebraska to play an open date against them in Iowa City to fill a spot that MU backed out of...and NEBRASKA backed out... :clap Oh well...that's what happens when you drink flood water....

Least they could do given all the work you put in saving the rich-people neighborhoods.

God, I would love to go political and add to your remark about FEMA, Dubya, gas $$, the whole mess, that is, mess for the non-rich. Actually, I gotta blog as much as possible before they pull the plug on my 'interwebs' service, not sure I can afford it anymore. Which reminds me, hey guys, did you hear that Flush Lintball just signed a new 8 yr deal for 400mil? Sure is a lotta $$ in that thar talkin'! He could now buy Sean INSA-Hannity and make him his personal boy toy. Guess Flush won't be applying for food stamps anytime soon. It gives me peace of mind to know that he can continue upkeep on his 5 mansion estate down in FL(paid for in cash).

Brangelina is spending about 20mil to have their twins over in France....they bought the hospital, cleared out all the poor, sick peeps, and put in a new solar birthing tub.....

Can't say any of that though--sports thread: what was the topic again?

Anyway, to CY, the flooding in IA must be very tragic...can't imagine.....

In that case, I'm sure you'll be glad to know that in the Hawkeye forum they are saying that in 2004 THEY tried to get Nebraska to play an open date against them in Iowa City to fill a spot that MU backed out of...and NEBRASKA backed out... :clap Oh well...that's what happens when you drink flood water....

I actually would love to see NE and IA go for an annual nonC matchup, create a rivalry...would be better than NMSU, SJSU, etc.

I also tend to think that Kansas will be a better team than Missouri. Perhaps not in record - Kansas has a crazy tough conference schedule - but still a better team then Missouri. ...

Regardless, Husker fans need to get their heads around the fact that this is a new era. While we fell behind, most of the other North teams have progressed. Kansas is not longer the Kansas we all remember. Damn good team.

Ahhh yes, but let us see how this Kansas team fares against a tougher schedule. If they do well this season, they have my respect. If they have an average season, my thoughts on Kansas - and their 2007 season - will have been correct.

Isn't that a little like saying that the '95 Huskers couldn't have been the best team ever because the '96 team lost to ASU and Texas?

I also tend to think that Kansas will be a better team than Missouri. Perhaps not in record - Kansas has a crazy tough conference schedule - but still a better team then Missouri. ...

Regardless, Husker fans need to get their heads around the fact that this is a new era. While we fell behind, most of the other North teams have progressed. Kansas is not longer the Kansas we all remember. Damn good team.

Ahhh yes, but let us see how this Kansas team fares against a tougher schedule. If they do well this season, they have my respect. If they have an average season, my thoughts on Kansas - and their 2007 season - will have been correct.

Isn't that a little like saying that the '95 Huskers couldn't have been the best team ever because the '96 team lost to ASU and Texas?

I don't know, would it be? Kansas returns a majority of their players (15 out of 22)...how many players did the '96 team return?

I don't know, would it be? Kansas returns a majority of their players (15 out of 22)...how many players did the '96 team return?

Lucky for Michael, KU will be better this year. You'll see. You'll all see!! WHOOOOHA HA HA HA HA-(Scary theatrical laugh, while Mangino is dining on wings in the background........cue the scary music. :)

Lucky for Michael, KU will be better this year. You'll see. You'll all see!! WHOOOOHA HA HA HA HA-(Scary theatrical laugh, while Mangino is dining on wings in the background........cue the scary music. :)

Oh, we will see my friend, we will see. I kind of hope they surprise me, because I have a feeling Mizzou will be good. Colorado, NU, and Iowa State will be on the rise (hopefully NU will be on the rise more). Kansas State will...well, they can be the Baylor of the North.

Let's make the North strong again! I'm tired of the South always winning the Championship!

By the way, is your name Jeremy?

Oh, we will see my friend, we will see. I kind of hope they surprise me, because I have a feeling Mizzou will be good. Colorado, NU, and Iowa State will be on the rise (hopefully NU will be on the rise more). Kansas State will...well, they can be the Baylor of the North.

Let's make the North strong again! I'm tired of the South always winning the Championship!

By the way, is your name Jeremy?

I agree. I want the North to be the dominate of the two. I can't stand the South teams and how OU and Texas continue to trade off, only to watch OU get into BCS games and get pissed on!! It's so stupid. However, don't ask me to cheer for Missouri, I just can't. I got a good laugh after the butt kicking they received from OU. Nebraska is my second fav team in the Big 12. I cheer for them in all their games, except the KU game of course.

To answer your question my name is not Jeremy.