Athlon schedule

I bought one of those Athlon Big 12 prea season Magazines, which are usually pretty accurate at schedules and rankings. They had the schedule as this

Western Michigan-W

San Jose State-W

New Mexico State-W

Virginia Tech-L

Missouri-L

Texas Tech-L

Iowa State-W

Baylor-W

Oklahoma-L

Kansas-L

Kansas State-Swing game

Colorado-Swing Game

Nebraska was predicted fouth in the North, and number 41 overall

Close for me, but I have it like this:

Western Michigan W

San Jose State W

New Mexico State W

Virginia Tech W

Missouri L

Texas Tech L

Iowa State W

Baylor W

Oklahoma L

Kansas W

KSU W

Colorado L

We finish 8-4 with a decent bowl game and a step in the right direction. I really think we can get that "big" win against Virginia Tech, but Mizzou, Oklahoma, Texas Tech, and Colorado beat us. Kansas and Colorado will be close games though so those could go either way and Virginia Tech will still be a shoot out.

I bought one of those Athlon Big 12 prea season Magazines, which are usually pretty accurate at schedules and rankings. They had the schedule as this

Western Michigan-W

San Jose State-W

New Mexico State-W

Virginia Tech-L

Missouri-L

Texas Tech-L

Iowa State-W

Baylor-W

Oklahoma-L

Kansas-L

Kansas State-Swing game

Colorado-Swing Game

This prediction has NU finishing with a likely losing season and I just dont see that.I think we beat KU and CU.. both games are in Lincoln and Bo should have the team rolling by then. I'm suspicious of the KState game... We COULD pull one off against Texas Tech, but I wouldnt Hold my breath. Otherwise Mizzou could turn out to be a one year wonder as well...They tend to choke in Lincoln and I suspect some huskers will have revenge on the mind. It''l be more like 7-5 or 8-4..

Western Michigan-W

San Jose State-W

New Mexico State-W

Virginia Tech-L

Missouri-L

Texas Tech-L

Iowa State-W

Baylor-W

Oklahoma-L

Kansas-L

Kansas State-Swing game

Colorado-Swing Game

This prediction has NU finishing with a likely losing season and I just dont see that.I think we beat KU and CU.. both games are in Lincoln and Bo should have the team rolling by then. I'm suspicious of the KState game... We COULD pull one off against Texas Tech, but I wouldnt Hold my breath. Otherwise Mizzou could turn out to be a one year wonder as well...They tend to choke in Lincoln and I suspect some huskers will have revenge on the mind. It''l be more like 7-5 or 8-4..

I LOVE ALL OF THE HUSKER OPTIMISM THAT YA'LL THINK YOU'LL BEAT KU! LOL. You're defense gave up 76 points!?! 76. Are you freakin kidding me?!? How are you going to win? KU has played really close in Lincoln their last 3 trips and now KU HAS THE BETTER TEAM for once! Take off the glasses husker fans. I'm just being real with ya. Not gonna happen this year. Reesing will have a field day with your secondary.

Early prediction KU 42 NU 27 (There, I gave you 27 points, because I do like Ganz and think he is a good QB. The problem is there isn't much around him.) Your defense is going to get roasted again, but not for 76. It will be in the high 30's to low 40's.

:box

Western Michigan-W

San Jose State-W

New Mexico State-W

Virginia Tech-W

Missouri-L

Texas Tech-Swing

Iowa State-W

Baylor-W

Oklahoma-L

Kansas-Swing

Kansas State-W

Colorado-W

I think we'll beat Colorado on hate alone, and I think Kansas is going to come back to reality this season. Worst case 7-5, Best case 9-3, Likely 8-4. My two cents.

Western Michigan-W

San Jose State-W

New Mexico State-W

Virginia Tech-L

Missouri-L

Texas Tech-L

Iowa State-W

Baylor-W

Oklahoma-L

Kansas-L

Kansas State-Swing game

Colorado-Swing Game

I LOVE ALL OF THE HUSKER OPTIMISM THAT YA'LL THINK YOU'LL BEAT KU! LOL. You're defense gave up 76 points!?! 76. Are you freakin kidding me?!? How are you going to win? KU has played really close in Lincoln their last 3 trips and now KU HAS THE BETTER TEAM for once! Take off the glasses husker fans. I'm just being real with ya. Not gonna happen this year. Reesing will have a field day with your secondary.

Early prediction KU 42 NU 27 (There, I gave you 27 points, because I do like Ganz and think he is a good QB. The problem is there isn't much around him.) Your defense is going to get roasted again, but not for 76. It will be in the high 30's to low 40's.

How about Kansas has two good seasons in forty years before we start calling them the Liang Dynasty, eh?

Western Michigan-W

San Jose State-W

New Mexico State-W

Virginia Tech-L

Missouri-L

Texas Tech-L

Iowa State-W

Baylor-W

Oklahoma-L

Kansas-L

Kansas State-Swing game

Colorado-Swing Game

I watched last year's game in horror, and KU may well be the better team this year but KU hasn't won in Lincoln for decades, and IMHO KU will not win this year either, but this will play out on the field. BRING IT ON GBR!!!

My prediction is that its unpredictable. Im not going to say that bo is our savior and were nc potential. But im not going to say that were going 5-7 either. Husker fans like me need to get pumped up about something. Fans want to be able to move the mountain that is infront of our team this year. Husker nation will always believe that they are nc contendership because thats just what we do. Theres always the what if. No one knows just how good our team is this year, and no one knows how good the other teams are either. Just whats on paper, and thats not the word of god. Chase could go down in the first game with a blown knee, that would change things wouldnt it. Im not hopeing for that but im telling you that expect the unexpected. Just look at how many upsets there were last year. Anything is possible/

Ben

I LOVE ALL OF THE HUSKER OPTIMISM THAT YA'LL THINK YOU'LL BEAT KU! LOL. You're defense gave up 76 points!?! 76. Are you freakin kidding me?!? How are you going to win?

Mainly because NU plays KU AFTER ISU has crushed the Jayhawks so badly that you'll be cruising the local jr high schools for players to fill your roster with.... <_<

Western Michigan-W

San Jose State-W

New Mexico State-W

Virginia Tech-L

Missouri-L

Texas Tech-L

Iowa State-W

Baylor-W

Oklahoma-L

Kansas-L

Kansas State-Swing game

Colorado-Swing Game

:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama