Which Game in '08 will be our toughest?

Poll  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have friends in Lubbock, and I have followed them pretty closely. I heard the talk from their loyal fans, how the head coach predicted they would beat Nebraska four years ago. He said at the time it is the first step to winning the conference. They knew they were better, a lot better. He has predicted the upsets every year, he has his best QB ever, a real 4-5 star kid, a lot of experience and talent. He says they will win the conference this year. The guy has been pretty spot on for quite awhile. I know they will lose to some one they are not supposed to, but I think Tech will win the Big 12 this year. If Nebraska can not, I would like to see them do it. I have been to several games at Lubbock and have enjoyed myself at every one, even the 70-10 nightmare. I sat in their section at the Holiday Bowl and honestly had just as much fas as I have had Nebraska games. Great people, not full of them selves, hoping for a win, but not acting like they expect it. Climbing the ladder slowly in a very hard area for them to recruit.

A guy I am on the SWAT team with is a huge Texas Tech fan and is originally from Texas. We talk football all the time and he is a fantastic guy. He actually married a gal who is a huge Nebraska fan so he loves Nebraska second only to Texas Tech. I just want to see competitive football next season and that is all that I expect.

I want to see a team that tries to the end. I am afraid this is going to be a similar loss as before. It will not get out of hand as bad as the last time, but we will have no answer for them. Not enough talent, speed or athletic ability. This truly is a gifted team, and at home where they remember the last one.

I honestly feel this will be the worst the team will look all year long, and I am afraid it will get ugly.

I am planning on going again. I like the area, the people and the stadium. Hope we fair better this year.

I want to see a team that tries to the end. I am afraid this is going to be a similar loss as before. It will not get out of hand as bad as the last time, but we will have no answer for them. Not enough talent, speed or athletic ability. This truly is a gifted team, and at home where they remember the last one.

I honestly feel this will be the worst the team will look all year long, and I am afraid it will get ugly.

I am planning on going again. I like the area, the people and the stadium. Hope we fair better this year.

i highly doubt it. you honestly think bo will be throwing that much(more or less with a qb with NO experience)

Ganz was somewhat the interception maching in his only starts. That was caused by being behind. Even if he does not throw much we will not be able to stop their passing attack. As stated not as bad as 2004, but it will not be pretty is my guess. I am guessing around 35-7. We will be facing Tech's best team ever, and on a mission to prove themselves this year. Our only saving grace in this is that we will have faced two very tough opponents and a third that is not too bad. If we get through those games respectable, the kids will play with heart, if we get it handed to us by VaTech and Missouri, look out.