Who will have the best recruiting class in the North in 2009?

Who will have the best recruiting class in the North?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well right now KU has the lead with 11 recruits, according to rivals. 1 four star guy and the rest 3 star guys. However, Mizzou will likely come out on top, followed by NU, then KU.

Except that Missouri has 13 commits - one 4-star and most other 3-star.

And everybody knows how much those stars help you on the football field...why, just last year I saw a Freshman get on one of his stars and ride it over the line of scrimmage and float all the way to the end zone without a hand being laid on him.... <_<

Ask again in four years because predicting anything involving a bunch of 17-18 year old knuckleheads is like herding cats.

Well right now KU has the lead with 11 recruits, according to rivals. 1 four star guy and the rest 3 star guys. However, Mizzou will likely come out on top, followed by NU, then KU.

And everybody knows how much those stars help you on the football field...why, just last year I saw a Freshman get on one of his stars and ride it over the line of scrimmage and float all the way to the end zone without a hand being laid on him.... <_<

Ask again in four years because predicting anything involving a bunch of 17-18 year old knuckleheads is like herding cats.

I think you're secretly bothered by the single offensive lineman committed to Iowa State and no one else...

I think you're secretly bothered by the single offensive lineman committed to Iowa State and no one else...

Not at all! Why...I actually kinda sorta like MU. Had three nephews graduate from there with engineering degrees within the last five years....right now they are using all of the education they garnered from the MU Engineering Department to create Missouri's first telegraph.... <_<

Recruiting services, preseason polls, player rankings. They all suck!! Nobody knows what a team needs more than the coaches and the players, so who cares if a team only recruits a 2-star lineman or a zero-star scat back!! Maybe each has the ability to do exactly what the team needs and that would make them the best recruiting class for that year, wouldn't it?

Not at all! Why...I actually kinda sorta like MU. Had three nephews graduate from there with engineering degrees within the last five years....right now they are using all of the education they garnered from the MU Engineering Department to create Missouri's first telegraph.... <_<

Well, I hope they finish forthwith so that they may facilitate the wiring of instructions for indoor plumbing to Iowa's odoriferously hopeful citizens.

Well, I hope they finish forthwith so that they may facilitate the wiring of instructions for indoor plumbing to Iowa's odoriferously hopeful citizens.

They're kind of at a standstill. They're waiting for another MU grad to invent the extension cord so that they can string it into Arkansas to get electricty to run their telegraph...

I'm still amazed when I see the MU-supplied computers they use...first time I've ever seen a Commodore 64 equipped with a hand crank...

I voted for the Buffs because whether some of you want to admit it or not we are going to struggle to get the "nationally ranked" recruits. We will get the recruits that the coaching staff wants, but that doesn't mean they will be 4 and 5 star guys which is fine because I want character first. Hawkins has done a pretty good job so far getting the recruits to CU and they are located in a beautiful area. Watch out though because if we start winning again we will start pulling in the big names again and I look forward to that.

Where did Tom Osborne's recruiting rank? Oh yeah, we didn't have much talent or speed on our teams. Tell that to Miami, Florida, and Tennessee. We just need kids who have heart and fit what the coaches are trying to do, not who Scout and Rivals say to recruit.

They're kind of at a standstill. They're waiting for another MU grad to invent the extension cord so that they can string it into Arkansas to get electricty to run their telegraph...

I'm still amazed when I see the MU-supplied computers they use...first time I've ever seen a Commodore 64 equipped with a hand crank...

is that with the upgrade