Dallas Columnist says 5-7 for Huskers

I'd say maybe he isn't right, but it's not an opinion that isn't well-thought out, and it's not coming from a guy who has no respect for Nebraska. Reasonable guy, fair prediction, I hope he's wrong though.

*KSU is not going to beat Nebraska. 6-6 is pretty reasonable though.

The guy may be a little off his rocker, but 6-6 is very reasonable.

I'm going to stand by my 7-5 prediction with losses coming from MU, KU, TT, OU and Colorado.

I think Colorado is going to leave Lincoln without testicles.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

I'd say maybe he isn't right, but it's not an opinion that isn't well-thought out, and it's not coming from a guy who has no respect for Nebraska. Reasonable guy, fair prediction, I hope he's wrong though.

*KSU is not going to beat Nebraska. 6-6 is pretty reasonable though.

The guy may be a little off his rocker, but 6-6 is very reasonable.

I'm going to stand by my 7-5 prediction with losses coming from MU, KU, TT, OU and Colorado.

I think Colorado is going to leave Lincoln without testicles.

I tend to agree. the game is at our place, our d should be decent by the end of the year and CU just doesnt impress my that much. but who knows... but I do agree with 7-5.

i wonder what the predictions were for the bobfather when he came in from wyoming.

That Win or Tie, both fans would stand behind him?

Interesting perspective on The Games: Virginia Tech at Nebraska

When you're planning to fight the last war, continuity seems like everything. It trumps talent, ambition and innovation. Continuity is the reason Virginia Tech is expected to look like Virginia Tech more or less always looks, regardless of a red siren lack of experienced personnel.

In the same way, the lack of continuity, despite advantages in experience and talent over most of the rest of its conference, dooms Nebraska to another year of stultifying mediocrity, of 'rebuilding,' until the Huskers, too, have reestablished a track record of success in the face of any and all levels of attrition. So thinks Athlon, anyway, which chalks up Nebraska as a near-certain 'W' for Virginia Tech, not even bothering with the courtesy of considering the home team a potential toss-up. That's pretty certain for this time of year.

This guy (Athlon) seems to think we're talented compared to the rest of the North Division.

i wonder what the predictions were for the bobfather when he came in from wyoming.

That Win or Tie, both fans would stand behind him?

no. after the jennings era, what were people thinking devaney was going to accomplish? what were the expectations?

I've got you guys at 8-4 possibly 9-3. Virginia Tech, @ Oklahoma, Kansas, and @ Texas Tech seem to be the only games I would consider a tall order. The defense would only need to become marginal for Nebraska to be a contender again in the Big XII. I think you guys have alot of reason to be optimistic about your season.

I've got you guys at 8-4 possibly 9-3. Virginia Tech, @ Oklahoma, Kansas, and @ Texas Tech seem to be the only games that seem a tall order. The defense would only need to become marginal for Nebraska to be a contender again in the Big XII. I think you guys have alot of reason to be optimistic about your season.

What about Mizzou?

I've got you guys at 8-4 possibly 9-3. Virginia Tech, @ Oklahoma, Kansas, and @ Texas Tech seem to be the only games that seem a tall order. The defense would only need to become marginal for Nebraska to be a contender again in the Big XII. I think you guys have alot of reason to be optimistic about your season.

What about Mizzou?

I have a hard time believing in that program. Duplicating a year like they had last year is difficult for any program, but Mizzou has zero history of handling success. I think they are going to be a disappointment this year. I certainly don't mean to imply they are an easy W for Nebraska though. I consider it a toss up.

What about Mizzou?

I have a hard time believing in that program. Duplicating a year like they had last year is difficult for any program, but Mizzou has zero history of handling success. I think they are going to be a disappointment this year. I certainly don't mean to imply they are an easy W for Nebraska though. I consider it a toss up.

If Missouri "has zero history of handling success." won't that mean the KU "has zero history of handling sustaining success."

What about Mizzou?

If Missouri "has zero history of handling success." won't that mean the KU "has zero history of handling sustaining success."

So when we win 8 or 9 games this year and go to a nice bowl, can I stop hearing about this? We contend for the whole enchilada next year....

What about Mizzou?

So when we win 8 or 9 games this year and go to a nice bowl, can I stop hearing about this? We contend for the whole enchilada next year....

Sorry Jayhawk, the cupcake creamery schedule which boosted you into the limelight will not be sustained, so I wouldn't bet the house that Kansas brings home the most coveted treasure in the land. Instead of playing Shitsplat High and the Nowheresville Bucking Losers, you've got Oklahoma at Oklahoma, Texas, Texas Tech, South Florida, and, dare I say, Nebraska at Nebraska.

Best of luck. Mangino has got your guys playing solid, solid football, but the winds of change are blowing sh#t back your way this season.

So when we win 8 or 9 games this year and go to a nice bowl, can I stop hearing about this?

no. kansas wins 9 games for the next TWENTY-FIVE years and then we'll consider it.

treat us nice and maybe we'll respect you at twenty-three. maybe.

We contend for the whole enchilada next year....

layoff the cupcakes first.

i'm just saying.