over/under 7 wins

Right at 7

push.

I am glad that so many among us have a realistic notion of NU football for next season. It seemed at first that much of the overly rosey, very positive, and frankly unrealistic talk of 9 or 10 wins has subsided. This is good. A more realistic view of say 7 wins is a more healthy mindset to have going in and is more fair to the players and coaches.

If I were a betting person (I'm not), I'd say this is a push - it seems to be the highest probability.

I'd stay away from it.

Here's my view on the chances of a certain record:

5-7 or worse: 5%

6-6: 10%

7-5: 40%

8-4: 30%

9-3: 10%

10-2 or better: 5%

nice manner of conveying your thoughts. Stealing from this, I'd say:

5-7 or worse: 15%

6-6: 25%

7-5:: 35%

8-4:: 15%

9-3: 7%

10-2 or better: 3%

I'd say over and NU goes 8-4 this year. Now if i were to put a substantial amount of money down on this bet, it would surely be under and a disappointing season. I NEVER BET ON NEBRASKA SPORTS... but I'll bet against them ... meaning I'll gladly pay 20 or 40 bucks to see NU win ... reverse psychology baby

If I were a betting person (I'm not), I'd say this is a push - it seems to be the highest probability.

I'd stay away from it.

Here's my view on the chances of a certain record:

5-7 or worse: 5%

6-6: 10%

7-5: 40%

8-4: 30%

9-3: 10%

10-2 or better: 5%

This post would be better if it included a histogram, the variance and the standard deviation.

Right at 7

push.

I am glad that so many among us have a realistic notion of NU football for next season. It seemed at first that much of the overly rosey, very positive, and frankly unrealistic talk of 9 or 10 wins has subsided. This is good. A more realistic view of say 7 wins is a more healthy mindset to have going in and is more fair to the players and coaches.

Is 9 or 10 wins unrealistic? How many people thought KU would win all but 1 game last year? It seems unrealistic, but then again that's why the games are played. If we do happen to win 9 or 10 games, I think it will make BC and crew look even more incompetent than how they are currently viewed by us the fans. After the way CU played 2 years ago, who thought they'd go bowling last year?

My thoughts about the 08 season are this: 6 wins or fewer will be a disappointing season. 7 wins will be viewed as average. 8+ wins will be considered a good to great season.

Right at 7

push.

Is 9 or 10 wins unrealistic? How many people thought KU would win all but 1 game last year? It seems unrealistic, but then again that's why the games are played. If we do happen to win 9 or 10 games, I think it will make BC and crew look even more incompetent than how they are currently viewed by us the fans. After the way CU played 2 years ago, who thought they'd go bowling last year?

My thoughts about the 08 season are this: 6 wins or fewer will be a disappointing season. 7 wins will be viewed as average. 8+ wins will be considered a good to great season.

kind of my thoughts. i expect 7 i will be upset( though not terribly, he is a first year coach) if we get less. impressed with 8