ESPN's Top 25 for 2008....

If nd is ranked 25 because of 17 starters returning, then i think NU should be ranked 25 because we have Bo Pelini as hc. ND has done horrible over the past few years and i dont see a turn around more than breaking even for them this year. Nu has more potential to have a winning record than noter damn, imo, and isnt that what counts?

If nd is ranked 25 because of 17 starters returning, then i think NU should be ranked 25 because we have Bo Pelini as hc. ND has done horrible over the past few years and i dont see a turn around more than breaking even for them this year. Nu has more potential to have a winning record than noter damn, imo, and isnt that what counts?

ND has done horrible over the past few years? Didn't they play in a BCS bowl 2 years ago? Last year was bad, but they haven't been horrible over the past few years.

ND has done horrible over the past few years? Didn't they play in a BCS bowl 2 years ago? Last year was bad, but they haven't been horrible over the past few years.

My bad i just dont think they are very good is all.

My bad i just dont think they are very good is all.

:yeah

The thing I usually associate with ND is that they usually are in the top 5 in recruiting every year, but seldom win against Top 10 ranked opponents. (Except maybe against Mechicken).

Even when Granny Holtz was coaching there, it was often said that "few have done so little with so much".

The thing I usually associate with ND is that they usually are in the top 5 in recruiting every year, but seldom win against Top 10 ranked opponents. (Except maybe against Mechicken).

Even when Granny Holtz was coaching there, it was often said that "few have done so little with so much".

One reason that Notre Dumb consistantly is in top 5: BECAUSE a player is being recruited by Notre Dumb the rating services automatically raise their rating on the player BECAUSE Notre Dumb always recruits the "best players"

Yes they were in a BCS bowl a couple of years ago, and had it handed to them by LSU with Bo as Defensive Coordinator...

IMO i don't think the polls should come out until week 5 or until conference play starts because in non-conference play a lot of teams play cupcakes with one maybe two decent teams. Look at Michigan last year.

I'm for that!!! Notre Dumb would NEVER be ranked EVER again!!!