NFM's Put up or Shut up

I am just curious how many people are going to jump of the free tv promo. ALL that has to happen in 10 regular season wins for Nebraska, then they have to win the Big 12 Championship. IF all that happens you get your new $3000+ tv for free.

It would take a true homer to jump at that deal. I hate when people to "give-a-ways" that are near impossible.

At my college there was an auto dealership that would always have a "free truck give-a-way" at football and basketball games. ALL you have to do is kick a 40 yrd field goal through the uprights and have the ball land in and stay in the bed of the pickup. Or JUST hit 3 half court shots in a row.

What a joke. If I wasnt such a Mizzou fan I would pray that NU could make that happen this year and stick it to NFM.

I am just curious how many people are going to jump of the free tv promo. ALL that has to happen in 10 regular season wins for Nebraska, then they have to win the Big 12 Championship. IF all that happens you get your new $3000+ tv for free.

It would take a true homer to jump at that deal. I hate when people to "give-a-ways" that are near impossible.

At my college there was an auto dealership that would always have a "free truck give-a-way" at football and basketball games. ALL you have to do is kick a 40 yrd field goal through the uprights and have the ball land in and stay in the bed of the pickup. Or JUST hit 3 half court shots in a row.

What a joke. If I wasnt such a Mizzou fan I would pray that NU could make that happen this year and stick it to NFM.

Just ask Brandsmart about making your so called near impossible "give-a-ways."

NFM is owned by a die hard nebraska fan so he wins either way;)

I haven't heard anything about it and I only live about 10 miles from NFM. In Kansas. Needless to say its getting zero air time in KC.

BTW they aren't doing anything with KU or MU either.

It might just be for the one in Omaha. Was in the local newspaper ads

You'll have to fill me in on this one. I have no idea what you are talking about

"BrandsMart made national headlines in 1999 with a marketing gimmick whereby any appliance of $400 or more bought in the week before the Kansas City Chiefs-San Diego Chargers game would be free if the Chiefs blanked the Chargers.

In fact, the Chiefs won 34-0, costing the company an estimated $400,000 in free products. The company hedged its bets with a Dallas-based insurance company, however, and actually saw some of the largest profits in its history."

NFM is actually doing that again?

I remember when in 1997 NFM said "If Nebraska wins the National Championship, you get your TV for free". Of course I didn't do it, but I remember when Nebraska won a share of the National Championship that year, NFM explained that "Nebraska didn't win the Associated Press' National Championship, they won the Coaches National Championship.

Anything to save a buck. If I remember correctly, the people who took part in the deal got a $500 gift card or something like money back on half the TV because they were Co Champions.

I haven't heard anything about it and I only live about 10 miles from NFM. In Kansas. Needless to say its getting zero air time in KC.

Plaese get all facts before posting on another teams board.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

:yeah

what the hell does that have to do with anything. Because I didnt say Omaha. God lord man. get a freakin life. It had nothing to do with me being a mizzou fan. I LIVE IN OMAHA, my bad

what the hell does that have to do with anything. Because I didnt say Omaha. God lord man. get a freakin life. It had nothing to do with me being a mizzou fan. I LIVE IN OMAHA, my bad

Or were you referring to me? This weekend I am driving down to Village West and ask if I can get the deal down here. Not taking it, just askin'

You'll have to fill me in on this one. I have no idea what you are talking about

"BrandsMart made national headlines in 1999 with a marketing gimmick whereby any appliance of $400 or more bought in the week before the Kansas City Chiefs-San Diego Chargers game would be free if the Chiefs blanked the Chargers.

In fact, the Chiefs won 34-0, costing the company an estimated $400,000 in free products. The company hedged its bets with a Dallas-based insurance company, however, and actually saw some of the largest profits in its history."

Yeah, I think they all hedge their bets with insurance. Does the State Games still have the hole-in-one for a million bucks? I know they always purchased insurance on this in the event anyone ever made the shot.