Will Henry

He's a reserve like many of the WRs on the team. Not sure if or when we will see him on the field this year. But you have to be excited about the guys we have for the next 2-3 years. The talent looks promising.

Sr - Nate Swift

Sr - Todd Peterson

So - Will Henry (redshirted FR year)

Jr - Meno Holt

Jr - Chris Brooks

So - Niles Paul

Fr - Curenski Gilleylen (redshirted FR yr)

Fr - Khiry Cooper

Fr - KC Hyland (walkon)

Fr - Steven Osborne

So - Matt Donahue (trsfr)

He's a reserve like many of the WRs on the team. Not sure if or when we will see him on the field this year. But you have to be excited about the guys we have for the next 2-3 years. The talent looks promising.

Sr - Nate Swift

Sr - Todd Peterson

Jr - Meno Holt

Jr - Chris Brooks

So - Niles Paul

Fr - Khiry Cooper

Fr - KC Hyland (walkon)

Fr - Steven Osborne

I heard somewhere that Gilleylen's redshirt was burned his freshmen year because he participated in special teams once.

Sr - Nate Swift

Sr - Todd Peterson

Jr - Meno Holt

Jr - Chris Brooks

So - Niles Paul

Fr - Khiry Cooper

Fr - KC Hyland (walkon)

Fr - Steven Osborne

Is Tim Marlowe expected to play at WR? Definitely have a good group of young talent.

Jr - Meno Holt

Jr - Chris Brooks

So - Niles Paul

these guys have a lot to prove. potential will only get you recruited, it is not a guarantee of performance or playing time......someone needs to step up!

Right. Kinda of. I mean, what kind of opportunities were these guys given on game day exactly? I only saw Nunn, Purify, Swift & Peterson on the field the past two seasons.

Just sayin..

Jr - Meno Holt

Jr - Chris Brooks

So - Niles Paul

these guys have a lot to prove. potential will only get you recruited, it is not a guarantee of performance or playing time......someone needs to step up!

Right. Kinda of. I mean, what kind of opportunities were these guys given on game day exactly? I only saw Nunn, Purify, Swift & Peterson on the field the past two seasons.

Just sayin..

I hear all the time that NU doesn't have any talent. There is talent on the team but these guys need to get there chance. IMO, all four players, including Henry, would have seen the field for almost any other team in the Big XII.

Jr - Meno Holt

Jr - Chris Brooks

So - Niles Paul

Just sayin..

I hear all the time that NU doesn't have any talent. There is talent on the team but these guys need to get there chance. IMO, all four players, including Henry, would have seen the field for almost any other team in the Big XII.

It will be interesting to see if it was an issue with their ability to perform or an issue with the previous coaching staff and insanely LARGE playbook.

Jr - Meno Holt

Jr - Chris Brooks

So - Niles Paul

Just sayin..

It will be interesting to see if it was an issue with their ability to perform or an issue with the previous coaching staff and insanely LARGE playbook.

I dont think it would have been due to the playbook. I think the previous staff had some deep, control issues about who they thought they could trust on the field to "not make a mistake". Subing and rotating guys in and out was not part of the thought process. My examples are with the WR's and special teams (kick & punt returning). Even QB. I understand your starters get most reps. But you can build depth and get the underclassmen involved and gain experience to build toward the future. It never sat well with me when games were already decided before the 4th qtr and still saw the starting QB & WRs out there until the game ended. Those were ideal times to get a few of the underclassmen some opportunities & game experience. Moving forward, I think we will see more players than we've seen in the past get some game exposure.