Husker uniforms

:boxosoap

I'm just always curious why people are so ridiculously opposed to any kind of change. You could put the players, coaches and fans in purple and green for all I care. It is still Nebraska Cornhusker football that we have grown up watching, loving and supporting. The color, names, brand, style and material of what is on the field has nothing to do with the game.

If the players are 'psyched up' because of a special uni then they haven't been giving their all before that game. If a player (or fanbase) blames a loss or poor performance on a special uni then they are oblivious to the fact that this is 'reality' and a superstition has nothing to do with points on the board. If you believe in that type of crap you aren't a Husker Football Fan...or sports fan in general. You should be in a smock with a shaved head praying to a pickle in the middle of the desert.

A uni change, B******, rally towels are totally to raise $$$ for the program (and some who want to profit off the program). That's it.

:rant

I think it would be sweet if they went Rodgers style throw back for a game. Similar to NFL and MLB throwbacks.....although it truly is a marketing idea. Still would be cool.

The black out/ black jersey idea always gets a negative response but I'd love to see a 1 game black jersey. I'd buy one. Walking around in red looking like I'm wearing the sweater grandma got me for xmas is not something I can do. (I know, I know, I'm not a true fan- maybe we can get black jerseys and "I'm a better fan than you" in 1 thread!!)

As for the rant about Nebraskans fearing change. Yep, thats why I moved away.

BTW- I think we're just over 3 weeks from kick off!!