KU Football

I live in Kansas and I'm sick of hearing of how great KU is going to be this year and how all the fans are acting because this is there first 10+ winning season in 100+ years.

I see them easily lossing 5-8 games this year- Florida International (W)

Louisiana Tech (W)

@ South Florida (?)

Sam Houston State (W)

@ Iowa State (W)

Colorado (?)

@ Oklahoma (L)

Texas Tech (L)

Kansas State (? rivalry)

@ NEBRASKA (L)

Texas (L)

Missouri (L)

There is no doubt they will lose to OU, TT, and MU, I think they will lose to NEB because of when we get to play them and Texas because they are a much better team then the teams KU played last year.

The questionable games are South Florida (was ranked as high as 2nd in the nation last year)

Colorado (who knows what to expect after the first two years)

K-State (never can predict an in-state rivalry, expecially with Prince's job on the line)

Hopefully all goes as planned, KU finishes 4-8 and talking about the football season will not be heard in Kansas (because K-State is going to be even worse this year). :cheers

Kansas goes 8-5 and does not compete for North title

Florida International (W)

Louisiana Tech (W)

@ South Florida (L)

Sam Houston State (W)

@ Iowa State (W)

Colorado (W)

@ Oklahoma (L)

Texas Tech (L)

Kansas State (W)

@ Nebraska (W)

Texas (L)

@MISSOURI (L so bad it should count as 2)

They hung 76 points on us last year, another 10 minutes would have beaten Missouri. Beat a pretty good Va Tech team.

You can say they are over rated, but I would put a better chance of them winning the North, competing for it or finishing higher than Nebraska. This is a well coached team, that is turning the corner. Their schedule is a little tougher, but the core is there. If we play up to close to their level I will be very happy.

Great fans, a great basketball school, that just may end up being a pretty good football school. I am backing them every game, but ours. I like Mangino, he comes from the same roots as our coach, so if you believe Bo can do it, you need to respect Mangino.

Could go 6-6 or could go--

Louisiana Tech (W)

@ South Florida (W)

Sam Houston State (W)

@ Iowa State (W)

Colorado (W)

@ Oklahoma (L)

Texas Tech (L)

Kansas State (W)

@ Nebraska (W)

Texas (L)

@MISSOURI (L)

8-4

It's too early to predict this stuff, but it's fun!

GO BO!!

Louisiana Tech (W)

@ South Florida (W)

Sam Houston State (W)

@ Iowa State (W)

Colorado (W)

@ Oklahoma (L)

Texas Tech (L)

Kansas State (W)

@ Nebraska (W)

Texas (L)

@MISSOURI (L)

8-4

GO BO!!

However you slice it, KU won't be the champs of the Big XII, the won't compete seriously for an NC. Mangino has them playing smart, tough football, but they lost their D coordinator and one of their better recruiters. Kansas may or may not have a bright future, but they need some level of success this season before anyone considers them anything but a fluke.

Louisiana Tech (W)

@ South Florida (W)

Sam Houston State (W)

@ Iowa State (W)

Colorado (W)

@ Oklahoma (L)

Texas Tech (L)

Kansas State (W)

@ Nebraska (W)

Texas (L)

@MISSOURI (L)

8-4

GO BO!!

However you slice it, KU won't be the champs of the Big XII, the won't compete seriously for an NC. Mangino has them playing smart, tough football, but they lost their D coordinator and one of their better recruiters. Kansas may or may not have a bright future, but they need some level of success this season before anyone considers them anything but a fluke.

With the possible of exception of various rival fan sites, looks like your opinion isn't widely shared--

11 polls have KU in the top 10. While they may be wrong, they obviously don't consider KU a fluke.

http://www.mratings.com/cf/compare.htm

I think Mangino has them going in the right direction. IMO. they WON'T win the B12 (OU will) but they WILL challenge for the north.

Kansas will finish 10-2, with losses to OU and MU. The core of the team is back with tons of experience. Don't bet against Reesing. The kid can flat out play and is the most polished QB in the conference. No one in this league throws better on the run than Reesing does.

Sick offense, sick defense=10 wins.

Rock Chalk!

Kansas will finish 10-2, with losses to OU and MU. The core of the team is back with tons of experience. Don't bet against Reesing. The kid can flat out play and is the most polished QB in the conference. No one in this league throws better on the run than Reesing does.

Rock Chalk!

9 and 3, tops.

i don't see kansas winning in lincoln. if cosgrove were still here, maybe.

unfortunately for kansas, he ain't.

Rock Chalk!

9 and 3, tops.

i don't see kansas winning in lincoln. if cosgrove were still here, maybe.

unfortunately for kansas, he ain't.

I can't wait for the game in Lincoln. I do think it will be close, but as of today, NU doesn't have the horses to keep pace with the KU offense. That's today though. That could all change 2 months from now. But I really like KU's chances this year in Lincoln. I can't wait.

• 4 weeks later...