Watch for this guy to emerge

Read a story back in April about Tyrone Fahie. This guy is already a man at 26 years old, served in the military and if his intangibles are up to par, I'd expect him to climb the dept chart relatively quickly. From the original piece it indicated he was a bit rusty and short on experience but a mature man up against even great kids.....man wins.

92 Fahie, Tyrone DE 6-3 255 So. Virginia Beach, Va. (U.S. Navy) (Ocean Lakes)

Hopefully Tyrone will affect more than just our teams mentality. I hope he teaches these young men what being an American is all about. To me that is more valuable than our team going undefeated. The boys that play for our beloved Nebraska would not be able to if it werent for MEN like Tyrone. God Bless America!

I read that article a while back, but had to read it again. It gives me goose bumps when I read it. I would say that is the best story of dedication that I have ever heard. I hope it turns out well for him. Could you imagine the publicity he would get if he would end up being a starter? Either way he has my respect. It takes a lot to do what he has done.