Help buy up CU Tickets

Dear Nebraska fans,

Thank you most expressly for the spending money.

Sincerely,

Mike Bohn

Dear Mike Bohn,

It is our pleasure to buy your tickets. Please keep in mind, this small monetary donation to CU will only serve to increase revenue for the University of Nebraska. Our fans will will spend 3 to 4 times that amount in souvenirs, food, lodging and gas before, during and after the game. Buying up your allotment of tickets will put more money in the deep pockets of UNL and the great citizens of Nebraska. It's simple economics really but since your student body is too busy getting stoned out of their gourds and throwing piss filled baloons at their players, they probably have no concept of how it works. But I digress....

By the way, those buffalo steaks I had last night...stupendous!! Absolutely wonderful!

Go Big Red

Tom Osborne

Dear Nebraska fans,

Sincerely,

Mike Bohn

Dear Mike Bohn,

It is our pleasure to buy your tickets. Please keep in mind, this small monetary donation to CU will only serve to increase revenue for the University of Nebraska. Our fans will will spend 3 to 4 times that amount in souvenirs, food, lodging and gas before, during and after the game. Buying up your allotment of tickets will put more money in the deep pockets of UNL and the great citizens of Nebraska. It's simple economics really but since your student body is too busy getting stoned out of their gourds and throwing piss filled baloons at their players, they probably have no concept of how it works. But I digress....

By the way, those buffalo steaks I had last night...stupendous!! Absolutely wonderful!

Go Big Red

Tom Osborne

hey TO posts on here too?!? lol :bonez

Who'da thought that just about anytime before last year that you could look at that away schedule and think about how tough it is, and then take a second look and say, well, Florida State and A&M, those are winnable by CU...and Nebraska is rebuilding (but it's a given it's a CU loss)...but Missouri and Kansas, forget about winning those games!

Dear Mike Bohn,

Go Big Red

Tom Osborne

Dear Tom Osbourne,

Have you seen your fans recently? Sweet mother of maria, the LAST thing they need is to funnel more hotdog revenues into your pocket.

Sincerely,

The 49 other states

Dear Mike Bohn,

Go Big Red

Tom Osborne

Dear Tom Osbourne,

Have you seen your fans recently? Sweet mother of maria, the LAST thing they need is to funnel more hotdog revenues into your pocket.

Sincerely,

The 49 other states

:yeah, you are right, just look at coach Hawkins :thumbs

Dear Nebraska fans,

Sincerely,

Mike Bohn

No problem. Since we've been so generous and are buying Mizzou a new scoreboard with all the biannual sellouts we've given them, we may as well give the Buffs a little more love as well... maybe they can use it to buy a few more security guards for the rest of the fan section.

Got my 4.