non-conference games he'd like to see

np_husker

I personally could care less about ever playing Iowa. If you want great games you play great teams. Iowa does not fit the bill.

I would love to Ohio State for a few years, mixed in with Florida/Lsu and every other year SC.

Playing mid to lower D1 teams does nothing for the program. We have to play Iowa State every year and they normally kick the snot out of Iowa. Waste of time, and I doubt I would drive to see it.

Unfortunately it is about border states, the suck eyes are our only kissing cousin.

I disagree. Why try to create a rival matchup because they're border states? I have no interest seeing the Huskers play Iowa unless it's already scheduled. And it's not.

Give me Nebraska vs Alabama. Now that seems more storied with more intrigue.

By the way Iowa, the Steelers called. They want their uniforms back.

I concur, I would love to see us play an Auburn, Bama, or Arkansas team in our non conference schedule. Or maybe a better big 10 team than Iowa. Maybe us and Michigan at Soldier Field in Chicago.

we play arkansas state nexy year ;)

univeristy of miami @ nebraska or at a neutral site. it's high time the hurricanes start paying for those supposed "neutral field" environments in the orange bowl.

Florida

LSU

Alabama

Penn State

Pitt (would love to whip Pedy's a$$)

Ohio State

USC (yes again, we have Pelini now)

Auburn

I could go on forever, anybody anywhere anytime!

Bring it on! :box

Go Big Red!

univeristy of miami @ nebraska or at a neutral site. it's high time the hurricanes start paying for those supposed "neutral field" environments in the orange bowl.

Yeah, we could make space for a game like that by dropping you guys, Cy, but then where would the Cyclones be. We'll keep you, as you know, Mangino loves cupcakes... And he is showing he knows what to do with em.

I disagree. Why try to create a rival matchup because they're border states? I have no interest seeing the Huskers play Iowa unless it's already scheduled. And it's not.

Give me Nebraska vs Alabama. Now that seems more storied with more intrigue.

By the way Iowa, the Steelers called. They want their uniforms back.

I'd LOVE to see that matchup on a yearly basis.

Too bad it didn't start in 2002 or so...

Oh, and the uniforms?

The steelers will have to come and take them!

GO BO!!

Oh, and the uniforms?

The steelers will have to come and take them!

What is the deal with the big Iowa colleges and their uniforms? Iowa, true the Steelers, just without the badass defensive tradition, and now the Clowns, er Cyclones, with their USC ripoffs, just without......pretty much everything I guess. The old uniforms and colors actually looked decent :wtf

Yeah, we could make space for a game like that by dropping you guys, Cy, but then where would the Cyclones be. We'll keep you, as you know, Mangino loves cupcakes... And he is showing he knows what to do with em.

:bonez:madash:madash:bonez

One good year and you guys act like you know your way around the neighborhood. I remember about 8 or 9 years ago when a guy with a Jay(Basketball School)hawk shirt on backed down from C-Bear and she was 10 years old. Wait till you've had more than one good team before you start pitchin' crap.

T_O_B

:bonez:horns2:horns2:bonez