***THE OFFICIAL SJSU GAMEDAY THREAD!!***

HSKRNOKC

a win is a win

No it isn't. Some wins suck.

agree, our 2nd string kids should have been playing the entire 4th quarter

Disagree....................we scored our most points in the 4th quarter so how could you want that?! Some of you guys are just wow!

We still needed the Starters in. If we put in teh 2nd team we would have lost. I agree with Iowan.

a win is a win

Disagree....................we scored our most points in the 4th quarter so how could you want that?! Some of you guys are just wow!

We still needed the Starters in. If we put in teh 2nd team we would have lost. I agree with Iowan.

you guys missed my point completely.......we should have been good enough to put this team away by the end of the 3rd......sadly, we struggled for most of the game.

There is a lot of work that needs to be done. I am very scared to play MU, OU, and Tech...actually, I am pretty scared to play anyone in the Big XII after today. The d-backs are not good and LBs had a hard time tackling today. The d-line played well....two picks?!?!

Bo better light a fire under these boys' a$$es or it could be a long conference game schedule.

a win is a win

you guys missed my point completely.......we should have been good enough to put this team away by the end of the 3rd......sadly, we struggled for most of the game.

Oh, okay I gotcha now. I was taking that in a different way............... :thumbs