In case you were wondering....

NUpolo8

UC Davis held SJSU to 47 rushing yards.

They held SJSU to 13 points.

They also only gave up one sack.

I know this because my wife is a UC Davis alum and I live in the freaking town.

News flash: This was horrible. All of the sunshine pumping can start with a win being a win and Bo being all motiviating, but it looked like they did not even practice for the week. If that was Vatech, Mizzou, KU, TTech, my god that would have gotten incredibly ugly.

This team still can't tackle and still is the one of the most unbelieveably undisciplined teams I have ever seen. (3 FREAKING PENALITIES IN A ROW ON THIRD DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!?)

Its going to have to get a lot better soon. As far as I'm concerned those blackshirts can stay in the coaches office all season.

News flash: This was horrible. All of the sunshine pumping can start with a win being a win and Bo being all motivation, but it looked like they did not even practice for the week. If that was Vatech, Mizzou, KU, TTech, my god that would have gotten incredibly ugly.

This team still can't tackle and still is the one of the most unbelievably undisciplined teams I have ever seen. (3 FREAKING PENALITIES IN A ROW ON THIRD DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!?)

Its going to have to get a lot better soon. As far as I'm concerned those blackshirts can stay in the coaches office all season.

i don't think you have to worry about Pelini handing them out prematurely.

indirect stuff means nothing. my dad was a small coolege b-ball coach...one year they beat kearney... who beat uno.... who beat creighton... who beat a top 25 team(I dont remember who... it was like 18 years ago) SO.... my dads naia team could beat a top 25 ncca school?

clearly this is an extreme... but you get the point

News flash: This was horrible. All of the sunshine pumping can start with a win being a win and Bo being all motiviating, but it looked like they did not even practice for the week. If that was Vatech, Mizzou, KU, TTech, my god that would have gotten incredibly ugly.

This team still can't tackle and still is the one of the most unbelieveably undisciplined teams I have ever seen. (3 FREAKING PENALITIES IN A ROW ON THIRD DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!?)

UC Davis also lost the game. :)

If you watch any amount of college football you know that stats week to week mean nothing. Now a days, it's any given Saturday. Nobody is scared of nobody.

Even though I'm pissed about most of the performance today...you're right. College football is a completely different animal than it used to be. LOTS of teams were out there struggling today against teams that normally they would have no business struggling against.

If you watch any amount of college football you know that stats week to week mean nothing. Now a days, it's any given Saturday. Nobody is scared of nobody.

Even though I'm pissed about most of the performance today...you're right. College football is a completely different animal than it used to be. LOTS of teams were out there struggling today against teams that normally they would have no business struggling against.

Maybe so. But I think there is plenty for us to worry about. As much as i want to put my head in the sand i have come to the realization after today, that we are alot farther away from being mediocre than i previously thought. If that were TTech it would have been another 70 pt beat down, not sure how many of those i can take before i hand in my rose colored glasses.

Maybe so. But I think there is plenty for us to worry about. As much as i want to put my head in the sand i have come to the realization after today, that we are alot farther away from being mediocre than i previously thought. If that were TTech it would have been another 70 pt beat down, not sure how many of those i can take before i hand in my rose colored glasses.

No sand in my ears.

No telling what would have happened if TT, OU, MU, USC, or anyone else had played us. Game prep, emotion, and desire have a lot to do with how different matchups play out. That was my point. That being said, you have a point being that a spread style offense seems to be a difficult matchup for NU defensively.

BTW, anyone else tired of the term mediocre?

For God's sake it's Bo's first year. The negativity I heard around the stadium was a joke, give the guy some time.... If you can't handle times like this you're not a true fan. Feel free to root for KU or MU.

For God's sake it's Bo's first year. The negativity I heard around the stadium was a joke, give the guy some time.... If you can't handle times like this you're not a true fan. Feel free to root for KU or MU.

Oh, believe me i can handle times like this. I am just saying there is alot of improvement to be made. No where in my previous statement did i blame Bo. I think a coach needs atleast 5 years to turn a program, i just thought we were better than we showed today.

No sand in my ears.

No telling what would have happened if TT, OU, MU, USC, or anyone else had played us. Game prep, emotion, and desire have a lot to do with how different matchups play out. That was my point. That being said, you have a point being that a spread style offense seems to be a difficult matchup for NU defensively.

BTW, anyone else tired of the term mediocre?

My sex life is mediocre. Yeah, i'm tired of it. :)