With week 2 in the books...

How do you think we will end up this year?

I say 8-4 with losses to mizzou, ttech, oklahoma, and kansas. I know we can win games if our offense is on fire and our defense can be good still some issues but overall they sure as hell dont give up anymore.

I think that Nebraska steals at least one from the teams that you mentioned.

I say 8-4 with losses to mizzou, ttech, oklahoma, and kansas. I know we can win games if our offense is on fire and our defense can be good still some issues but overall they sure as hell dont give up anymore.

Me too...I believe we can handle ku, or mo since they are at home...The ou game makes me very nervous and I'm gunna be in Norman, so I hope we can make it a ball game!

GBR

i dont know with the way we played against san jose. it took four quarters for us to start scoring. But on the other hand we did ok against the spread offense.

Yeah, and it may be possible that the guys went into the game overconfident. I thought the D did pretty well against the spread, especially in the second half, and considering the offense didnt give them much rest. I think it will be a different mindset when we play Va. Tech and division foes. I'm anxious to see what happens next week :koolaid2:

8-4 could be optimistic or pessimistic depending upon how the team adjusts in the next few weeks. We're all along for the ride, better than any roller coaster. IMO, I think they pull off a game they have no business winning, lose a game they should win and make another game close that shouldn't be. It'll be a fun season, just not a pretty one.

They better get more consistant...and quick too. If they keep playing like they did this week, I wouldn't count on beating anybody the rest of the way.

Except Baylor and MAYBE Iowa State.

I doubt a win against KU is going to happen right now. Probably not against VA Tech either if they don't snap out of it pretty soon. If they do, They've got a good shot at beating both of them. Mizzou would be more likely if it were later in the season...right now I'm not holding my breath. 8-4 is still possible though.

i think im looking at 8-4 or 9-3 if we reach the level that this team is capable of playing at. if they still are inconsistent offensely i can see 7-5. like someone is saying i wouldnt be surprised for the huskers to win a game were underdogs in and lose a game were favorites in. its just part of the game, and with parity and all. well thats my take, im hoping for a 12-0 season like everyone else. and they could still do it. GO BIG RED!!!!

I say 6-6 with losses to the four you mention and with two losses out of the three games with Colorado, VTech, and Kansas State. Or maybe only one loss in those three --- so a 7-5 is possible, but less probable than a 6-6.

The notion of an 8-4 record seems way, way too optimistic to me. I certainly hope you are right --- but seems rather unlikely.

I say 6-6 with losses to the four you mention and with two losses out of the three games with Colorado, VTech, and Kansas State. Or maybe only one loss in those three --- so a 7-5 is possible, but less probable than a 6-6.

The notion of an 8-4 record seems way, way too optimistic to me. I certainly hope you are right --- but seems rather unlikely.

we are not as far along as I would like, but I still expect to be a decent team by the end of the year, so losses to CU or KSU would be disappointing. neither is a very good team imo. i still feel our inconsistency will lead to 7-5, which is fine with me out of a team that is young and under a first year coach

Ditto.

Probably 8-4 with losses to TTech/OU/MU and either Kansas or VaTech. I still think we can play with both Kansas and VaTech doesn't look that strong, but hell I guess it just depends on how we adjust and go through the next few weeks.

I still dont get why people think KSU and CU are better than us. Neither has shown sh#t yet. Jesus people.

Me too...I believe we can handle ku, or mo since they are at home...The ou game makes me very nervous and I'm gunna be in Norman, so I hope we can make it a ball game!

GBR

If our offense doesn't have droughts we might beat ku and mo