Unlike...

huskerguy

I don't think it's complaining so much as worrying.

These justifications have little comfort.

I mean last year, we lost to USC, but so what? We're 2-1! We almost lost to Ball St, but hey, a win's a win and we're 3-1. Then 4-1! Okay, so we got creamed by Missouri, but at least we're 4-2, that's a pretty good record.

4-3? Okay, but this season is far from...

4-4? Well, even at .500, we can..

oh. T_T

I mean last year, we lost to USC, but so what? We're 2-1! We almost lost to Ball St, but hey, a win's a win and we're 3-1. Then 4-1! Okay, so we got creamed by Missouri, but at least we're 4-2, that's a pretty good record.

We were also 3-0 in 2002 and ranked in the Top 10 adn look how that season ended. I'm not saying 2-0 is a bad thing I'm just saying it doesn't always mean great things either.

I agree that it is worrying and not complaining.

Unlike the following:

Texas A&M

NC State

Clemson

Boston College

Virginia Tech

Michigan

Louisville

Pittsburgh

West Virginia

South Carolina

Ole Miss

etc...

We are 2-0. Stop complaining.

I'm not complaining but I am a little worried about our running game and our secondary but other than that I think Bo is doing an outstanding job. At least Bo is getting into the game and interacting with our players......hell he got a 5 yard flag thrown on him for running into the ref......but thats not how I saw it, it looked like Pelini was trying to chest bump him. We are 2-0 and we'll continue to get better and we'll have a week off before the Virginia Tech game and then it's Mizzou. Now remember Mizzou hasn't won in Lincoln since 1978 I believe and they choke everytime they come into Lincoln but who knows.

4-3? Okay, but this season is far from...

4-4? Well, even at .500, we can..

oh. T_T

:rollin:rollin

I remember that!!

I was one of those saying--

4-1! Quit complaining!!

GO BO!!