Did anyone else notice this

Did anyone else notice that when they put pictures up of the starting line up at the start of the game that the picture of Quentin Castille was Darren McFadden not castille? They also showed the same picture again later in the game when they were showing all nebraskas running backs. And also when they were flashing castilles stats at the bottom of the screen towards the end of the game the small picture next to the stat was a white guy.

I don't know what was going on, but i thought it was pretty funny.

All I know is that the fakes run by the offenses must have been pretty good because the camera man got faked out of his jockstrap several times. I'm just glad they had replays so I could actually see what the ball carrier actually did.

There's only a certain level of quality and preciseness than come with a cheap PPV broadcast where the cameramen are using VHS cameras atop step-ladders in the back of a Subaru Brat on the sideline.

All I know is that the fakes run by the offenses must have been pretty good because the camera man got faked out of his jockstrap several times. I'm just glad they had replays so I could actually see what the ball carrier actually did.

There's only a certain level of quality and preciseness than come with a cheap PPV broadcast where the cameramen are using VHS cameras atop step-ladders in the back of a Subaru Brat on the sideline.

Fox had their A team at the Iowa-Iowa State game for the Big Ten network. <_<