Nebraska ranked #18

Well, I think we are better than Ku and some other teams in there, so...

After we beat VT we'll be rated in the real polls. :woo

As much as it hurts me to say it, I just don't think we are better than KU. They played a very good USF team on Friday and almost pulled it out. After what they did to NU last year, I just cannot agree that NU is a better team. We will see in a few weeks. Trust me, it hurts me to say what I just said, but NU has a lot to prove yet! Last night was a good step, but it was New Mexico State...the team was able to get some confidence in the system and needs to carry it over to V-Tech.

Well, I think we are better than Ku and some other teams in there, so...

After we beat VT we'll be rated in the real polls. :woo

As much as it hurts me to say it, I just don't think we are better than KU....

--I HEAR YA, KU's good....and overrated. We need 2 beat VT, but either way, we're gonna beat KU in '08. We have better players and we have BO! :bonez

We are 28th in the new coaches poll. Behind Fresno St and TCU in others receiving votes. We will be ranked after beating VaTech only to lose that ranking after Missouri comes to town.

With a VT win we could jump to, say, 20 spot and not drop too far w a L to MO. Will be alotta 1 L teams by then.

TT will bump us out though. <_<

We're probably not ready to be in the Top 25 yet, although there are other teams there that probably don't deserve to be there. That is the problem with early season polls...they are based mainly on perception instead of on reality.

Let's see where everyone is at after about 6 games. Then we can start making judgments. Until then, let's all sit back and enjoy the new attitude of the team. How refreshing it is after the Callahan NFL experience.