Pierre Allen

JHaWk

I know he injured his foot somehow, but the x-rays were negative. Other than that if no one has put any information out yet it must not be bad. :dunno

Eh....I wish I could be as assured, because not much word has been put out about any of the injuries this year. Like the one that caused West to miss the past game. Have we seen Thenarse yet, by the way? What's his injury?

I know he injured his foot somehow, but the x-rays were negative. Other than that if no one has put any information out yet it must not be bad. :dunno

Eh....I wish I could be as assured, because not much word has been put out about any of the injuries this year. Like the one that caused West to miss the past game. Have we seen Thenarse yet, by the way? What's his injury?

Thernarse has an injured shoulder, but he is suiting up for the games. We need him back and West for this harder schedule so they are probably playing it safe right now.