Nebraska defeats NMSU

The more I read crap like this the more I get pissed off at Mizzou fans and IMO that they're an exact replica of Colorado. Here is what one person said that really got under my skin:

Hey Dr. Tom ... your program hasn't been relevent in several years. Stop living in the past.

Today's players don't care about your championships ... they don't remember them.

But the real question is ... why is this article even in the Star? Why is the Star sending a reporter to Nebraska to cover an insignificant program and a game nobody cares about? Amazing

Do they know that they are talking smack about a legendary Coach and one of thee Greatest Coaches of All-Time and one of thee nicest guys you'll EVER meet???? Dr. Tom has done so much for Nebraska and he's one of the main reasons where Nebraska is where we're at now and he's a Nebraska Native.

Last time I checked we've won 5 National Titles, 34 Conference Titles, 3 Heisman winners, and what's our record over Mizzou.......65-35-3.

Not too defend my less than appropriate Mizzou bretheren, but please don't judge us all by some nuts on a message board. Most MU fans I know are expecting a tough game in Lincoln. I think we have a better team than Nebraska, but it is obvious Pelini has your team improving and winning in Lincoln is always tough, especially if you are Missouri.

Not too defend my less than appropriate Mizzou bretheren, but please don't judge us all by some nuts on a message board. Most MU fans I know are expecting a tough game in Lincoln. I think we have a better team than Nebraska, but it is obvious Pelini has your team improving and winning in Lincoln is always tough, especially if you are Missouri.

That is very true for myself have never met a rude Mizzou fan, I just hear about them and read their stupid comments on message boards or youtube videos. I actually think that the game in Lincoln will be a very close fought out game.

That is very true for myself have never met a rude Mizzou fan, I just hear about them and read their stupid comments on message boards or youtube videos. I actually think that the game in Lincoln will be a very close fought out game.

I have no doubt that both teams will be pretty fired up for the game. Should be fun to watch.

As soon as they start winning National Championships I might (emphasis on might) start to respect their program. Just because they are having a stretch of good times does not mean they deserve to be put in the same category as teams like NU, OU, USC, etc...

The biggest question is, where were these fans when their program was absolute crap??? There is no doubt that Daniel is having a good year already and had a good year last year, but some of these Missery fans are clueless!!!!!

As soon as they start winning National Championships I might (emphasis on might) start to respect their program. Just because they are having a stretch of good times does not mean they deserve to be put in the same category as teams like NU, OU, USC, etc...

The biggest question is, where were these fans when their program was absolute crap??? There is no doubt that Daniel is having a good year already and had a good year last year, but some of these Missery fans are clueless!!!!!

Meh, Every program has clueless fans but MU and KU are just really visible right now.

In all honesty, I still think a lot of Kansas fans are worse. I mean, they have a mediocre team with a lousy schedule, go 12-1 and think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

At least Mizzou has a good team.