Virginia Tech vs Nebraska ABC Primetime

huskerpilot

This week VT/Neb and Illinois/PSU will be splitting primetime. Coverage maps should be available tomorrow. VT/Neb will be available online with ESPN 360.

Oh.My.Gosh....just when i thought i could FINALLY watch Nebraska, they're splitting time with Illi-freaking-nois?! I wonder which way Iowa will go...I'm nervous.

I live in the southern part of Iowa so I'll get the Nebraska game.

This week VT/Neb and Illinois/PSU will be splitting primetime. Coverage maps should be available tomorrow. VT/Neb will be available online with ESPN 360.

Oh.My.Gosh....just when i thought i could FINALLY watch Nebraska, they're splitting time with Illi-freaking-nois?! I wonder which way Iowa will go...I'm nervous.

I live in the southern part of Iowa so I'll get the Nebraska game.

have you seen the coverage map? usually Iowa gets the NU games but i dont know.....i live in ames and i will be very very angry if i dont get it. :angry:

who's going to be calling the game? Herby and musbooger? Or will it be someone else?

I wouldn't mind having Blackledge and Patrick calling the game.

I would like to think that Herbstreit and Musburger will be at the College GameDay game.

I know Herby isn't going to be at UGA/Bame. He mentioned last night during the UGA/ASU game that he would be in Athens in the morning and then flying out, but I don't remember where he said he was flying or if he even mentioned where he was flying too. I think he'll be in Lincoln being he has a man crush on Bo.

who's going to be calling the game? Herby and musbooger? Or will it be someone else?

I wouldn't mind having Blackledge and Patrick calling the game.

I would like to think that Herbstreit and Musburger will be at the College GameDay game.

meh, just turn down the volume and turn up the radio broadcast.

It's hard to tell, but I think if I remember from last season we were able to see the NU game here in Iowa and an Illinois game was just east of Des Moines and all of eastern Iowa. :dunno

I would assume that most of big 12 country will get the nebraska game. That would include Oaklahoma, Texas, Colorado, probably Iowa too. If they aren't foolish, they will know that nebraska games draw some of the biggest viewing numbers. Still havn't found a coverage map though.

Maps are usually updated on Wednesday here...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?p...overagemaps2008

It's hard to tell, but I think if I remember from last season we were able to see the NU game here in Iowa and an Illinois game was just east of Des Moines and all of eastern Iowa. :dunno

I'm worried about this too. I live in Omaha, but my fiance's family lives in Pella, IA. She wants me to go home with her this weekend and I said,"Only if I get to watch the Nebraska game on Saturday." If Iowa gets the Illinois/PSU game I will be PISSED! Maybe they'll split the state, show Nebraska to Western Iowa and Illinois to Eastern Iowa. If they don't carry the Nebraska game in Des Moines area then my fiance is going to pissed that I don't go with her to see her family :nanalama