Maybe this has been posted, but i haven't seen anything...

http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

University of Nebraska Football - v. VA Tech N. 10th St. & Salt Creek Roadway Hussies! We are going to come picket these corn-fed, home-grown hypocrites where they LIVE. God HATES Nebraska. They put people on trial in Nebraska for religious beliefs. Add the fact that God Sent The Shooter (see the video vignette on this at www.signmovies.net) to VA TECH. Talk about a twofer! We shall wrap these facts around their necks while the waddle in to revel. Understand this, you perverts, God does not take a vacation. God does not rest and God is angry with you EVERY DAY! Psalms 7:11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day. 1 Timothy 4:8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come. Here is what is going on in the relationship between YOU and God Nebraska, to wit: Jeremiah 21:5 And I myself will fight against you with an outstretched hand and with a strong arm, even in anger, and in fury, and in great wrath. AND Deuteronomy 11:26 ¶ Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; 27 A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day: 28 And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known. 29 And it shall come to pass, when the LORD thy God hath brought thee in unto the land whither thou goest to possess it, that thou shalt put the blessing upon mount Gerizim, and the curse upon mount Ebal. 30 Are they not on the other side Jordan, by the way where the sun goeth down, in the land of the Canaanites, which dwell in the champaign over against Gilgal, beside the plains of Moreh? 31 For ye shall pass over Jordan to go in to possess the land which the LORD your God giveth you, and ye shall possess it, and dwell therein. 32 And ye shall observe to do all the statutes and judgments which I set before you this day. Nebraska is ALL CURSES, ALL THE TIME. AMEN!

they are coming up here for the game this saturday, well, pregame....

.wow.

:bang

"Oh, what joy for those whose disobedience is forgiven, whose sins are put out of sight. Yes, what joy for those whose sin is no longer counted against them by the Lord" (Romans 4:7-8).

“And forgive us our sins, just as we have forgiven those who have sinned against us . . . If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you. But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins” (Matthew 6:12, 14-15).

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. . .And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." - excerpts from 1 Corinthians 13:4-13

These people go to places where then can hit a nerve with people and get a reaction. THEY ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO ASSAULT THEM, HECKLE THEM OR TRY TO FIGHT THEIR RIGHT TO PROTEST IN ANY WAY. Then they fund their activities by suing the aforementioned individual who may hit or assault or injure any of their picketers. The daughter of the leader of the church is an attorney for this sole reason. So while they come and look for people to piss them off and strike a nerve, they want people to retaliate in order to make them more money. They are thinking,"Where are people passionate about things and also be drinking large amounts of alcohol and have hazy judgment? Football games."

Just a word of caution, the best thing to do is to just ignore them because if you retaliate then they get what they want. And if you do it with any force they can have grounds to file lawsuits and make them some more money. I know there will be a lot of tailgating going on and I hope that no one who had a little too much fun during the day does something stupid to them. I think they will be at the Missouri game as well and one other game this year....

People like this amaze me. Apparently they have never actually read the New Testament. How can you read what Jesus says about Love and forgiveness and act this way in the name of the Lord. They will be judged in the end.

I pray that they ask for forgiveness and Jesus Christ almighty will forgive them.

Please no one instigate anything, we don't need good people from Nebraska, or anyone else, being taken advantage of by these misguided people.

These people go to places where then can hit a nerve with people and get a reaction. THEY ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO ASSAULT THEM, HECKLE THEM OR TRY TO FIGHT THEIR RIGHT TO PROTEST IN ANY WAY. Then they fund their activities by suing the aforementioned individual who may hit or assault or injure any of their picketers. The daughter of the leader of the church is an attorney for this sole reason. So while they come and look for people to piss them off and strike a nerve, they want people to retaliate in order to make them more money. They are thinking,"Where are people passionate about things and also be drinking large amounts of alcohol and have hazy judgment? Football games."

Just a word of caution, the best thing to do is to just ignore them because if you retaliate then they get what they want. And if you do it with any force they can have grounds to file lawsuits and make them some more money. I know there will be a lot of tailgating going on and I hope that no one who had a little too much fun during the day does something stupid to them. I think they will be at the Missouri game as well and one other game this year....

Exactly, they're looking for a reaction so just ignore them and enjoy the game :restore

If God really does hate Nebraska, then why isn't Steve Pederson still the athletic director?

http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

University of Nebraska Football - v. VA Tech N. 10th St. & Salt Creek Roadway Hussies! We are going to come picket these corn-fed, home-grown hypocrites where they LIVE. God HATES Nebraska. They put people on trial in Nebraska for religious beliefs. Add the fact that God Sent The Shooter (see the video vignette on this at www.signmovies.net) to VA TECH. Talk about a twofer! We shall wrap these facts around their necks while the waddle in to revel. Understand this, you perverts, God does not take a vacation. God does not rest and God is angry with you EVERY DAY! Psalms 7:11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day. 1 Timothy 4:8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come. Here is what is going on in the relationship between YOU and God Nebraska, to wit: Jeremiah 21:5 And I myself will fight against you with an outstretched hand and with a strong arm, even in anger, and in fury, and in great wrath. AND Deuteronomy 11:26 ¶ Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; 27 A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day: 28 And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known. 29 And it shall come to pass, when the LORD thy God hath brought thee in unto the land whither thou goest to possess it, that thou shalt put the blessing upon mount Gerizim, and the curse upon mount Ebal. 30 Are they not on the other side Jordan, by the way where the sun goeth down, in the land of the Canaanites, which dwell in the champaign over against Gilgal, beside the plains of Moreh? 31 For ye shall pass over Jordan to go in to possess the land which the LORD your God giveth you, and ye shall possess it, and dwell therein. 32 And ye shall observe to do all the statutes and judgments which I set before you this day. Nebraska is ALL CURSES, ALL THE TIME. AMEN!

they are coming up here for the game this saturday, well, pregame....

.wow.

:bang

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee