Newbie Member of Huskerboard, Hi All.

TMul

Been lurking since I found this site, finally pulled the plug and glad I lucked onto it. Was a member at Huskerpedia for years, quit because of the constant bitching and personal agendas got so, so annoying. That board is full of it and appeared to be older posters (not to offend here) hell bent on proving a point no matter what. Like you'd post I took a dump today with new triple ply TP and it was an awesome experience, then someone on cue would post link please and my TP is better. WTF?? Also was/is a member of HI when rivals was a free site and it was ToughTony.com and the recruiting information was free. Still refuse to pay for that stuff.

Anyways glad this board is here and from the looks of it this is my type of board. Posters not overly serious. and looks to be a fun experience. Love the look alike threads. I've been a husker fan since a young un, family is in Bayard/Scottsbluff and I live in Denver. Spend the summer weekends at Big Mac, love my walleye/wiper fishing. Sad thing is I've only been to 1 Husker game ever, in 1995 NU at KU in Lawrence. Was in college at CSU at the time and my good HS buddy was at Kansas in a fraternity and I had to come for his weekend bash. Just so happened to be NU was playing Kansas that weekend that iced the deal for me. AT least I got to witness the greatest CFT of all time!! :horns2

Don't post to to much, but hopefully I can add something to the board.

Here's who I am on my favorite playground:

LakeMacWiper7-3-2007.jpg

Don't have anything against Huskerpedia.com, just wondered why someone would pay for something that's all around up for free?/

Just back in the day, 2000ish, or around that time that's all I knew of, Huskerpedia.com for article links and ToughTony.com for recruiting. Then toughtony.com was bought out by rivals, turned into a pay site and I wasn't going to shill out $10/month for teen beat magazine stuff. Thought $20/year (Huskerpedia) was better then $120/year at rivals or scout. Then just out of happenstance this summer someone on huskerpedia mentioned they gathered some information from Huskerboard.com, I had enough of the huskerpedia crap and ventured on over. Glad I did.

I only knew of 3 main huskerboards. Huskersillustrated/rivals, Nebraska/Scout, and huskerpedia. Now I know of 4 and it's a good thing- :clap

Was a member at Huskerpedia for years, quit because of the constant bitching and personal agendas got so, so annoying. That board is full of it and appeared to be older posters (not to offend here) hell bent on proving a point no matter what.

That is a big part of why I never joined up over there. It seemed as though the older posters would jump all over something they didn't agree with and then beat it to death then kick in a persons face the next time they would post. Pretty sad.

On the other hand..the entertainment some of the p*ssing matches provided saw me through many late nights at work. :lol:

Welcome.

Was a member at Huskerpedia for years, quit because of the constant bitching and personal agendas got so, so annoying. That board is full of it and appeared to be older posters (not to offend here) hell bent on proving a point no matter what.

That is a big part of why I never joined up over there. It seemed as though the older posters would jump all over something they didn't agree with and then beat it to death then kick in a persons face the next time they would post. Pretty sad.

On the other hand..the entertainment some of the p*ssing matches provided saw me through many late nights at work. :lol:

Welcome.

Hmm, something like this then:

post-3018-1222315948.png