Blackshirt Black Out Bad Idea

Black Out Poll  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The idea is gay.

It always has been gay and always will be.

It is almost as bad as all the blackshirt threads from people that have no concept of earning something as a team.

if anything they should make a bunch of RED shirts to give people entering the game, and anyone that isn't with the opposing team should have to wear red to get in the gates. I know its predominantly red anyway, but would be cool to see the stadium 100% red.

I don't care what y'all say, the b******* is awesome. The problem though is that when we do it at UGA, it makes sense being that our colors are Red AND Black. As cool as the b******* is, I don't think it makes sense when black is not a school color. Just my two cents.

Scarlet and cream, right? I'm calling for cream-out then.

Blackouts will NEVER work unless they do like the Whiteout at Penn State and hand out FREE shirts when you walk through the gate.

I don't even own a Black Husker shirt.

that's what i've said... or like a black poncho or something to put on... that'd be the ONLY way.

Wasn't WMU a b*******?

I think it was a student organized b!ackout but that's as far as it went

it wasn't student organized, it was athletic dept. organized.