Thunder Collins arrested for murder.

Axl_sued_me

First Degree Murder and Second Degree Attempted Murder? (allege ably) Have a nice life in prison. :bang

So does this mean whenever the reverse pass to Crouch is shown on Husker Vision they will blur out Thunder and just show some unknown dude pitching the ball to Stuntz? Wait they still show highlights of Larry Phillips and Abdul Muhammad so I’m sure they will still show Thunder.

I have a friend that played with Thunder I’ll have to ask him tonight what he thinks about this.

We need to “Get Back” to bringing in the thugs so we can start winning 10 games a year again. :sarcasm

So are we the Big 12 leaders for former players in Prison or that have been to prison?

How old is too old to be a gang banger? :dunno

This isn’t sad for Thunder this is sad for the person that was killed. Thunder pulled the trigger (allege ably)

I remember reading an article in a local paper that had an interview with Thunder's mother. She was saying how glad she was that he was coming here to get away from the bad elements of their neighborhood in Los Angeles. Omaha is not as bad as L.A. but he seemed to of found the element here.

NOTE: The victims are both from L.A.

I remember reading an article in a local paper that had an interview with Thunder's mother. She was saying how glad she was that he was coming here to get away from the bad elements of their neighborhood in Los Angeles. Omaha is not as bad as L.A. but he seemed to of found the element here.

North of Blondo and east of 72nd is starting to get pretty seedy. North of Ames is just a hellhole to live in.

North of Blondo and east of 72nd is starting to get pretty seedy. North of Ames is just a hellhole to live in.

That area isn't anymore "seedy" then the rest of Omaha. Northeast around Ames is bad but the area that this happened in isn't any worse then 75% of the City.

yep... I use to live like a block from where the shooting was . I was so glad to get out of there...even if it ment moving to iowa. thats no place for my family