RED OUT

kstatehater

Red, Black or White...Who gives a s**t what color shirt you wear...Just show up and support your team.

What a waste of time this whole b*******...redout....bulls**t is. If you need someone to tell you what color shirt to wear, ask your mommy and then move along.

It's the SEA of RED. If you want to wear Black and ruin a tradition, then go ahead. IMO we've had enough traditions ruined lately

So if I wear a white shirt with red huskers across the front to the next game I`m part of ruining tradition huh?

I think you have completely missed the point of this thread.

Red, Black or White...Who gives a s**t what color shirt you wear...Just show up and support your team.

What a waste of time this whole b*******...redout....bulls**t is. If you need someone to tell you what color shirt to wear, ask your mommy and then move along.

Seriously? Thats how we get a bad name. One of the biggest ways you support your team at NU is by wearing red. I'll just assume that was an ignorant comment.

Seriously? Thats how we get a bad name. One of the biggest ways you support your team at NU is by wearing red. I'll just assume that was an ignorant comment.

completely agreed there.... its the point that the tradition at nebraska has been the sea of red. That is one thing we as fans can hold and cling on to no matter whether or not the team is successful. We can keep the

Sea of Red alive. I mean, look at the NCAA Football games. Ever since they introduced the "toughest places to play" thing Memorial Stadium in Lincoln is always in there as "The Sea of Red"... being at the games this year and looking around at everything, it is pretty sad how the stadium looks. It's people like this that just think its a bunch of bs and do whatever they feel like doing. Well, let's just make these types of people stick out like a sore thumb. Maybe then they'll get the picture and start wearing RED to every game!

completely agreed there.... its the point that the tradition at nebraska has been the sea of red. That is one thing we as fans can hold and cling on to no matter whether or not the team is successful. We can keep the

Sea of Red alive. I mean, look at the NCAA Football games. Ever since they introduced the "toughest places to play" thing Memorial Stadium in Lincoln is always in there as "The Sea of Red"... being at the games this year and looking around at everything, it is pretty sad how the stadium looks. It's people like this that just think its a bunch of bs and do whatever they feel like doing. Well, let's just make these types of people stick out like a sore thumb. Maybe then they'll get the picture and start wearing RED to every game!

Then why do authentic Husker apparel stores even bother selling white or black t-shirts? They should only

sell red ones right. By the way...maybe they should stop selling the white sweatshirt like the one Bo wears or they should stop selling the black t-shirt that Carl wears on the sidelines. I`m all for the sea of red, but I`m not going to call someone out if they don`t have red on...as long as it says HUSKERS on it thats fine with me.

I`ll just ass/u/me that this is an ignorant comment also.

Then why do authentic Husker apparel stores even bother selling white or black t-shirts? They should only

sell red ones right. By the way...maybe they should stop selling the white sweatshirt like the one Bo wears or they should stop selling the black t-shirt that Carl wears on the sidelines. I`m all for the sea of red, but I`m not going to call someone out if they don`t have red on...as long as it says HUSKERS on it thats fine with me.

I`ll just ass/u/me that this is an ignorant comment also.

and the green, pink, blue ones also?

i don't know about you, but i have actually work husker apparel outside of the stadium? maybe that comes off ludicrous to you but yes, i am a fan, and show that outside of Memorial Stadium also!!! that is the place where you can wear your white, grey, black, pink, green, blue husker shirts that you buy.. i don't care about that. but we are called the sea of red for a reason! and lately that sea has been pretty damn dirty.