Unofficial MU smack talk.......

CY,

I heard a cool little quirk the other day. Only 4 teams in the country have 3, elite 11 QB's on their rosters.

USC

CAL

GEORGIA

MIZZOU.

Now I will not pretend like Daniel is not the main catylist that makes this thing pop. But there is ALOT of talent and difference between MU and Iowa St.

Please note the pattern here...

USC < Oregon State

Cal < Maryland

Georgia < Alabama

and

Missouri < USC...uh...USI...damn...ISU dammit :angry:

CY,

I heard a cool little quirk the other day. Only 4 teams in the country have 3, elite 11 QB's on their rosters.

USC

CAL

GEORGIA

MIZZOU.

Now I will not pretend like Daniel is not the main catylist that makes this thing pop. But there is ALOT of talent and difference between MU and Iowa St.

Please note the pattern here...

USC < Oregon State

Cal < Maryland

Georgia < Alabama

and

Missouri < USC...uh...USI...damn...ISU dammit :angry:

LOL :clap

...i'm pretty sure Illinios would rock NU and that Nevada would give you a run. What I'm most sure about though is that MU's starters came out with 7 mins remaining in the SECOND quarter against SEMO and with 9 mins left in the THIRD against Nevada. Lets look at those rankings again after conference and when our 3rd stringers are not playing half the game.

Last year, arguably the worst Husker team of all time, Huskers 52 - Nevada 10. So let's not pound our chest too much over beating the Ole Wolfpack. Also the powerhouse that is Illinois 20 - ULL 17 at home. I'm glad you Mizzou has been able to coast the past 4 games. They haven't been hit the mouth, they haven't had any adversity, it's been too easy. I'm anxious to see what kind of team they are when someone get's physical with them and makes it difficult. We will see how they respond tomorrow. To all your Husker fans predicting doom and gloom tomorrow, I'm revoking your fan card for this week. Be a fan, cheer and expect your team to win.

Last year, arguably the worst Husker team of all time, Huskers 52 - Nevada 10. So let's not pound our chest too much over beating the Ole Wolfpack. Also the powerhouse that is Illinois 20 - ULL 17 at home. I'm glad you Mizzou has been able to coast the past 4 games. They haven't been hit the mouth, they haven't had any adversity, it's been too easy. I'm anxious to see what kind of team they are when someone get's physical with them and makes it difficult. We will see how they respond tomorrow. To all your Husker fans predicting doom and gloom tomorrow, I'm revoking your fan card for this week. Be a fan, cheer and expect your team to win.

Okay...I'm so tired of comments like this. Here's a look at some of the facts:

- Husker secondary has yet to play good (even against the "cupcake" teams)

- Husker running game has stalled

- Huskers have not played four quarters of football yet

- Husker offensive line has not shown me anything yet (other than they can give up a sack when the defensive line rushes three people)

- Husker D gave up a bunch of yards to a struggling VT offense (trust me, Mizzou's offense is not struggling)

- Missouri has an offense that is ranked second in the nation

- Missouri has put ALOT of points on the board.

I will be supportive of the team, I will cheer them on, but because I don't expect them to win, I'm not a fan? You have no right to decide who is or isn't a fan...so keep comments like that to yourself.

Okay...I'm so tired of comments like this. Here's a look at some of the facts:

- Husker secondary has yet to play good (even against the "cupcake" teams)

- Husker running game has stalled

- Huskers have not played four quarters of football yet

- Husker offensive line has not shown me anything yet (other than they can give up a sack when the defensive line rushes three people)

- Husker D gave up a bunch of yards to a struggling VT offense (trust me, Mizzou's offense is not struggling)

- Missouri has an offense that is ranked second in the nation

- Missouri has put ALOT of points on the board.

I will be supportive of the team, I will cheer them on, but because I don't expect them to win, I'm not a fan? You have no right to decide who is or isn't a fan...so keep comments like that to yourself.

I only revoked it for this week.

OK all you Tigers that are lighting up this thread, I have a question for you. How good do you honestly expect Mizzou to be next year without Daniels, Coffman, Moore, the 13 senior starters, and the high probability that Weatherspoon and Maclain take the $$$ and run? Honestly and with a straight face do you actually think this ride will continue?

I am not defending the :koolaid2: drinkers on this board, as I don't expect a Husker W tomorrow, but the downside of hill is not near as fun as the peak of the mountain, but I guess you haven't been there yet. I'd enjoy the year, and best of luck.

i got this off of an MU board, it is Gabberts current facebook status and Daniels reply to the status......

Blaine Gabbert is "We're not in it to hold them under 30 points.That's our goal,to stop them" "If we do what we're supposed to do and do it right,its possible."---no its not.

That kicks ass. Chase Daniel's response to this update was "ha ha ha ha ha" No joke. I think our boys are ready to go take it to em.

Blaine Gabbert didn't say that, Matt O'Hanlon said that. Heres the link below

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/foot...i.ap/index.html (The URL icon isn't working for me)

Gabbert was quoting O'Hanlon. Then he responded with "--no its not." Then Daniel replied with "ha ha ha ha... my face is fat. Like seriously freakishly fat. Like it kinda looks like I'm made of marshmallows. MMMMM, boogers."

That's how I read it, at least.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

i don't know about everyone else, but this really excites me..... shows that mizzou is a touch over confident coming into this game..... maybe a huge play by our defense early on could get us up a couple of scores early... if the team comes to play......before mizzou realizes what just hit him......nothing better than overconfident college kids.. because then they really are expecting it to come pretty easily for them...

Let Gabbert and Daniel keep facebooking each other. We'll show those two on the field what we're made of.