I know its silly but an honest fear.

I dont think i can watch the game. I know i will get the grow a pair speech and stand up for your team and i do believe me i do. I just dont knwo if i can stand the anxiety of it all. I like need a prozac or something. All the whatifs and everything else going on. I just dont know if i can even make it to the game with out having a frekin cornary. If ive got this much pressure on me as a spectator, imagine how the players feel.

ben

If ive got this much pressure on me as a spectator, imagine how the players feel.

ben

which players? after seeing Dillard tonight, he's pumped... and didn't know anything about the whole facebook status drama crap until i asked him about it.... and then he laughed and said thats good thats good.. just like we want em then....he also repeatedly mentioned that he hated Mizzou.....hmmmmm....

Lol i know its stupid but i mentioned how last week my wife was sick during the game and was in the hospital well shes out now but still sick so im really tired and anxious about what the drs are saying and everything so thinking about this game also its like i dotn even know if i can watch it because ill be so anxious about what will happen ill pass out or something.

Maybe ill drive out to where BRI is going to be at in norwalk and we can listen to the game and pull over speeders, or drunk girls who let us frisk them.

If Missouri shows up over confident, and Nebraska is playing like they can at times, then we have a chance. There is a lot of "ifs" this week...it is imperative that every player comes to play Husker football, with a positive "can do" attitude.

Missouri is good, no doubt. But I think they will be beat at least twice this year. Especially if they get to being cocky about it.

I got a little of this going on.

The problem for me is that I let these things effect me too much. When we get beat I get kind of pissy, even when I think we were gonna get beat going in.

I've had to realize that this stuff really has nothing to do with my life. When the corn loses I still have the same job, bills, family, joys, stresses, and even better- they'll play again next week.

Last week I was upset and emotionally drained by the VaTech game and then I got on here and started reading the Husker on husker warfare and somehow I realized I wasn't really that upset and I was going to be OK.

Drive around in the car and listen to it on the radio. If something horrible happens during the game, run over one of those fat ladies with their huge asses encased in spandex out riding their bicycle....

Actually...just run them over regardless of what's going on during the game. One thing I can't stand is a huge ass staring me in the face and slowing down my progress when I'm trying to drive somewhere....

Flip it. How would you react if there is 10 minutes left in the first QTR, and Missouri is NOT ahead 14-0?

The nerves are getting the best of you because the Husker's threw up a turd last week & Mizzou has been rolling. Just keep in mind that whatever happens, MU is suppose to win this game. It's well documented throughout all media outlets and polls and fan opinions across the nation. Keep that in mind and just root for the Huskers to fight all damn game & never give up.