Pelini's news conference

He has a bad deal right now, having to take responsibility for the crappy recruiting job that BC did. I have faith in Bo, he has a lot of integrity, which is something BC knew nothing about.

As far as Ganz's comments...nothing needed to be said, everyone saw what took place, and it wasn't pretty. There is enough blame to go around, but nothing will be accomplished with his statement. All the players have to put up on the field, post-game comments go nowhere.

Here's what I don't get. After saying all that he basically said we just need to get back to work and keep getting better. Essentially it sounded like he was saying we should go back and keep doing what we've been doing.

Isn't it time to shake things up in a fairly big way? What we've been doing so far doesn't seem to be working so well. As Pelini will tell you, he isn't playing for next year or 2-3 years from now, he wants to win now.. so, why not make some big changes.. try something new, different personnel packages, etc.. I dunno; but doing the same thing next week that we've been doing every week so far seems asinine.

I didn't see it, but it sounds like Pelini's post game news conference was really something. Pelini took the blame and apologized to the University, the fans, and the State of Neb. He put the blame right on the coaches.

That's something Callahan never would have done.

Except he did. (See Big 12 CCG '06)

Here's what I don't get. After saying all that he basically said we just need to get back to work and keep getting better. Essentially it sounded like he was saying we should go back and keep doing what we've been doing.

Isn't it time to shake things up in a fairly big way? What we've been doing so far doesn't seem to be working so well. As Pelini will tell you, he isn't playing for next year or 2-3 years from now, he wants to win now.. so, why not make some big changes.. try something new, different personnel packages, etc.. I dunno; but doing the same thing next week that we've been doing every week so far seems asinine.

Nope. It's execution, not scheme. Execution.

I always has been and always will be execution IMO. I don't care who is coaching.

Unless it's Howard Schnellenberger. I can't even know if I spelled that right.

Everybody wanted to fire Pinkel after his fourth year. Now of course he is nearly loved by all. For a change Mizzou showed patience with him and it is paying off. Now we are getting recruits who are considered by Nebraska, Oklahoma and Texas.

I thought Pelini said exactly the right thing. Take responsibility, even though it isn't his fault. It may take two years or so but you will be back. I can't believe I'm showing sympathy towards the Cornhuskers..... <_<

I always has been and always will be execution IMO. I don't care who is coaching.

Unless it's Howard Schnellenberger. I can't even know if I spelled that right.

:rollin

2 things I liked

"Damn yeah I'm embarassed! I'm not used to losing!"

"I've never quit anything in my life!!"

Is a coaches PC after an ass kicking supposed to give you goose bumps?

You know what gave me goosebumps? When Nebraska didn't get embarassed. It was a gas.

I'm really glad everyone loves Bo, but face facts, this team has not improved yet. Maybe it will, but let's be fair.