Baylor Game

I too am waiting on my tix I purchased from baylor. I just emailed them this morning. Hopefully I'll get a response soon. It is only 2 weeks away and I am getting a little nervous. My bags are packed, hotel booked, but no tix.

I hear you man....the wife and I got our hotel and I am just counting down....I hope it goes by fast. This will be my first game!!!!!!!!!

I too am waiting on my tix I purchased from baylor. I just emailed them this morning. Hopefully I'll get a response soon. It is only 2 weeks away and I am getting a little nervous. My bags are packed, hotel booked, but no tix.

Has your credit card been charged yet?

Oh yeah, it was charged, and I've paid for it yet. It was charged back in august when I purchased the tix. Hopefully they will show up in the next couple of days...speaking of which, i should go check the mail now.

In the future, as has been hinted above, go to Huskers.com or huskeralum.com for tickets. Their communcation is wonderful.

And it saves us some embarrassment around the league when we send back some of our allottment!

ALWAYS give the U the first shot on buying your tickets and if you are denied then go to the alternate sites.

In the future, as has been hinted above, go to Huskers.com or huskeralum.com for tickets. Their communcation is wonderful.

And it saves us some embarrassment around the league when we send back some of our allottment!

ALWAYS give the U the first shot on buying your tickets and if you are denied then go to the alternate sites.

Ordered mine through Baylor BEFORE the allotment was sent back. I didn't want to take a chance and not get tickets. Obviously huskers.com is the way to go, but since I travel from Ohio, I need to make plans ahead of time. I emailed Baylor again to see when the tickets would be mailed out.

Ordered mine through Baylor BEFORE the allotment was sent back. I didn't want to take a chance and not get tickets. Obviously huskers.com is the way to go, but since I travel from Ohio, I need to make plans ahead of time. I emailed Baylor again to see when the tickets would be mailed out.

Robert Griffin would have been a prototype spread QB for NU.

Got my tickets today...............Section 21 Row 19 Seats 23-28. Pretty excited...............where is everyone else sitting. Just for everyones info I'm going to be selling one of these tickets for $65.00 since one guy backed out. I'll have the thread in the classifieds section.

I got my tickets today too!!!!! I am in section 21 Row 21 seats 27-28....watch your back BRI!!!!!!!

Got my tickets today...............Section 21 Row 19 Seats 23-28. Pretty excited...............where is everyone else sitting. Just for everyones info I'm going to be selling one of these tickets for $65.00 since one guy backed out. I'll have the thread in the classifieds section.

DUDE! You're six rows above me! I'm in Row 13!