***Official Texas Tech Game Discussion Thread***

The refs must have been blind. Missed holding call when TT is 3rd and goal. and they blow the Pass Interference call.

The Cornhuskers need to not hang their heads after this one.

We will be back and it will be payback time!

Nebraska hung around with the #2 offense in the country and the #7 ranked team who is tied for the Big XII south.

f*ckin h*ll of a game!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheer up guys, that is the type of game that i wanted to see!!!!!!!!!

a win would have been great but that was an awesome game.

Its what college football is all about!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn right! That was a really good game... it's just such a sad way to end. There was no need for such a desperate throw... but that was a great, great game. I would say that the 2 best games of the day (well, so far, but they'd be hard to top) are both in the Big 12.

Exactly! That was just a great effort and those Huskers deserve our utmost respect. GO BIG RED!!!!

another emotional loss....i dont know how these kids are going to handle it. hopefully in a good way

Well if I was on the team I'd be chomping at the bit for next week's game.

The 7th ranked team in the nation was lucky to get a win in OT off of a qb hit/duck throw.

There's absolutely nothing to be afraid of. People should be afraid of playing NU.

the only thing i have on Ganz is that about one play per game he trys to do too much and it costs us. This time it cost us the game, but Ganz played a hell of a game besides that one play but thats the play everyone will remember

The one play in Colorado oops two? the one play vs Missery? How many one plays is this kid going to cost Nebraska?

Exactly! That was just a great effort and those Huskers deserve our utmost respect. GO BIG RED!!!!

Argh...I'm tearing my hair out, but this is it dammit. We're headed up now...shoot we had that game!!!!!

another emotional loss....i dont know how these kids are going to handle it. hopefully in a good way

Well if I was on the team I'd be chomping at the bit for next weeks game.

The 7th ranked team in the nation was lucky to get a win in OT off of a qb hit/duck throw.

There's absolutely nothing to be afraid of. People should be afraid of playing NU.

You got it just right. We are on the way back and when we get there we will be very scary.