Niles Paul

I heard ESPN say recently that for nebraska to really succeed bigtime, they need to start doing some real recruiting and stop taking all these "walk ons".

I got my shotgun and blew my TV up. Niles Paul bitches.

Paul is a scholarship player... and yes, he is a huge spark with his special teams play.

I heard ESPN say recently that for nebraska to really succeed bigtime, they need to start doing some real recruiting and stop taking all these "walk ons".

Its evaluation and development of talent. Not scholarships vs walkons. I thought we just got done with 4 years of "real recruiting"

paul was no walk on, how about this name MATT F'ING HOLT

Just wait, I called it before and I will call it again, Matt Holt will develop into a great player for us. I played with him last year, hes a year ahead of me. He has incredible speed for a linebacker. Its interesting that Holt is starting over the highly touted 4 star Wil Compton. Just goes to show you that ratings mean nothing.

Just wait, I called it before and I will call it again, Matt Holt will develop into a great player for us. I played with him last year, hes a year ahead of me. He has incredible speed for a linebacker. Its interesting that Holt is starting over the highly touted 4 star Wil Compton. Just goes to show you that ratings mean nothing.

i'm pretty sure compton is RSing

i'm pretty sure compton is RSing

He is...